The Winter Sun

Options
skezier
skezier Member Posts: 11,333
edited 27. Nov 2010, 03:06 in Community Chit-chat archive
its kinda been rough of late.....bit if an understatement that but....

the lodgers are going and i went out through the swamp int the water logged fields to take a few pics of them before they went....

its was odd cus i felt an electrical charge in the air and then turned and this is what was there.......

http://s1011.photobucket.com/albums/af237/skezier/?action=view&current=wintersunset.mp4

i know some will hate it,, some will find it boring but just wanted to share it with those that do appreciate this kind of thing....

tried to do a poem with it but will come back to that cus i keep being distracted by the start of nights in white satin :lol::lol:

you all take care and for those of you who like sunsets.... this one is half decent :D Cris xx

Comments

• bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    thank you for sharing Cris it lovely and made me smile a while , even if we dont all see the sun its always there some where xx
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Sometimes it is just good to stop and admire. I envy you your big skies, right on your doorstep and nothing in them! Yup, we got big skies here too, but you have to hit the coast or the wilds of Norfolk to find them. You have a tough physical life, skezier, admittedly thro choice but sunsets like that are part of the reward, yes? Thank you, that made a good start to the day! DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • roses1
    roses1 Member Posts: 1,850
    Options
    Hi Cris,

This is the sunset you were sending me ?

Absolutely beautiful :D

Thankyou :D

Rose x
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    Thank you, Cris, just beautiful.

Those odd 'electrical' charges really are eerie - I've had them both in Cornwall and Devon while up on the moors.

Annie
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    Wow :shock: Cris, that's stunning, isn't nature beautiful sometimes, that very last shot, the colours are incredible...

Enjoyed that, thanks

Tony :mrgreen:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Hi Cris

Absolutely breath-taking :!: :!: Thank you for posting the pictures.

I hope you are well, and a big purr from Tommy ( just come back from the cattery, so not speaking to me :roll: ) k040.gif

Joan :D
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Skezier has computer problems at the mo: I am sure she would reply to the posts but, alas, cannot. Please be assured she isn't ignoring anyone! DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    sorry to hear she has comp probs it was lovely sunset i must admit no sun this morning but plenty of snow
    val