Good news at the end of a horrible week

Options
angelgirl7
angelgirl7 Member Posts: 118
edited 26. Nov 2010, 16:19 in Community Chit-chat archive
Well, this week has been a real rollercoaster. Was told on Monday that I have OA in my right hip and I am now waiting to see consultant. Both my children have been home poorly BUT today ................... my new Nephew was born, so I am an Auntie Beckie for the 4th time and very proud :D:D:D:D

His name is Oscar Jovi, he arrived at 2.35am and he weighed in at 9lb. I have seen a picture and he has LOTS of black hair. Hope to go for a cuddle over the weekend

Beckie XXX

Comments

• tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    congrats Becky... Nice to hear good news, luv babies.. Taste like chicken you know, lol.. :shock: :lol:

Tony :mrgreen:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • angelgirl7
    Options
    tjt6768 wrote:
    congrats Becky... Nice to hear good news, luv babies.. Taste like chicken you know, lol.. :shock: :lol:

Tony :mrgreen:

:shock: :shock: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • angelgirl7
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    Oscar Jovi? :shock:

LOL I know, I wasn't sure if my brother was being serious when he sent me a text this morning (at 3.30am I must add) but nope its Oscar Jovi ................. now I am a HUGE Bon Jovi fan but I wouldn't name my child after them :shock:

He is very cute though LOL

B X
  • tjt6768
    Options
    angelgirl7 wrote:
    rehab44 wrote:
    Oscar Jovi? :shock:

LOL I know, I wasn't sure if my brother was being serious when he sent me a text this morning (at 3.30am I must add) but nope its Oscar Jovi ................. now I am a HUGE Bon Jovi fan but I wouldn't name my child after them :shock:

He is very cute though LOL

B X

He's gonna have to be. lol... :shock: :lol:
    Tony :D
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Aunty Beckie
    Congratulations on the birth of your nephew.....another Christmas pressie....I love buying things for kids at Christmas...but grown ups :roll:
    You enjoy him
    Love
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,426
    Options
    Hi beckie

I am so pleased - some really good news.

Oscar :) bless him :)

little chick

LOve

toni xx
  • angelgirl7
    Options
    Thanks guys

I soooooo can't wait to meet him this weekend, it is like an early Christmas present .................. and Jovi isn't THAT bad, I've heard of worse :wink:

Beckie X
  • tonesp
    tonesp Member Posts: 844
    Options
    So glad to hear the news With a miserable son like ours too busy making money to breed no chance of the joy of a birth.Not jealous but really hope you enjoy the new arrival
  • angelgirl7
    Options
    tonesp wrote:
    So glad to hear the news With a miserable son like ours too busy making money to breed no chance of the joy of a birth.Not jealous but really hope you enjoy the new arrival

Awwwwww bless you. Little Oscar is a real blessing. I have two children myself, a son who is 9 and a daughter who is 6. My daughter has severe and very complex special needs. She needs 24/7 care. I would have loved another child, but I am at such high risk of having another disabled child, we have decided with heavy hearts we just can't take the risk :( Sooooooooooooooo being an Auntie again, is going to mean a HUGE amount to me and Oscar is a very special little boy :)

Big hugs
    Beckie XXX
  • tjt6768
    Options
    tonesp wrote:
    :shock: :shock: :lol:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP