Re:La la land again!

Options
mellman01
mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
edited 26. Nov 2010, 12:48 in Community Chit-chat archive
Right is it just me or does everything still seem slightly strange even after Dave the “geezer” Cameron is in charge, and don’t complain and say what about Clegg he’s his **** that’s all well you don’t have adog and bark yourself now does one!, right time to get back on track, I thought we were going to get some logic out of this lot but it’s not much different, nothing is getting better and the debt is still going up like the price of a cup of T in Zimbabwe.
I’ll explain what the heck I’m annoyed with, why spend £8 million on finding out how happy we all are in these times, it’s like asking the passengers on the bloody Titanic are they enjoying the cruise as they fight each other for a flippin life boat, Jesus what a hair brained load of old “touchy feely” liberal lentil eating rubbish, hey Dave here’s a good idea mate, you come and live with one of us lot for a month and I think you’ll get the idea and it will only cost you a few hundred sobs so you can save a lot TAX PAYERS CASH!, and one last thing, who in hell has come up with the 5 exercises in 5 minutes thing then, wow I bet some graduate with a double barrelled name sitting in Whitehall got paid mega bucks for that load of c$%p. God just think of the power meeting that went on working that one out!
Look when I was a nipper we had musical movement at primary school, it’s the same dam thing!, god no wonder were in the s%^t, we keep reinventing the same dam thing and think were progressing when were just running on the metaphorical spot.
What next milk for primary school kids?.

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,424
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    All is well with the world, normality reigns and consistency abounds....

Mell is ranting :D

As usual you dragged a grin or two out of me Mell.....I remember 'star jumps' at primary too :D "eeeeh them were t'days eh"?

Just make sure it's not too competitive or you might damage little Johnny's fragile esteem though....

Love

toni xx
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I, too, remember PT at school, done in the bloody freezing cold wearing only my knickers and vest, while the school milk warmed inside on the tortoise stove. The memory is seared into my brain; I still think it was cruelty!

However, there were those who liked it and really wanted to do it. Could we have an 'opt out' clause?

Annie