Weather right now and the flat Earth brigade!

Options
mellman01
mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
edited 26. Nov 2010, 15:56 in Community Chit-chat archive
Global warming!, I mean where the hell did it go to?, it’s so cold here it’s raining liquid Nitrogen for God sake!.

Greenpeace don't know there ****£e from their elbow!.

Comments

• annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    You got hiccups, Mell? Whatever, I know that all is right with the world, you always manage to make me grin - I was feeling a little unsettled, but I'm on an even keel again.

Annie
  • robertls
    robertls Member Posts: 2,304
    Options
    mellman01 wrote:
    Global warming!, I mean where the hell did it go to?, it’s so cold here it’s raining liquid for God sake!.
    Nitrogen!.

Greenpeace don't know there ****£e from their elbow!.

And when you next leave Oxfordshire and fall off the world.....

Don't you come running on here and bleat about it.......

Remember the Alamo!!!!!

Rob x

b025.gif
    Roba045.gif
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    :?: :?: :?:

Have they started forecasting weather by means of the Alamo?

Annie
  • robertls
    robertls Member Posts: 2,304
    Options
    annie_mial wrote:
    :?: :?: :?:

Have they started forecasting weather by means of the Alamo?

Annie

Davie Crockett, Jim Bowie, and Ben Travis could do anything.......

Rob x

b025.gif
    Roba045.gif
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    Sorry got me Nitrogen all mucking fuddled there!, hey I would rather them start talking about stopping humans breeding like rats first but the same lot who think they know what the weather is doing wont go anywhere the idea of population control as they straight away think "Racist!" it's not it flippn logic you lentil loony, we have had to take all kinds of threats and yet the planet is still here but so are a few billion more numpties all of who want cars air con lighting etc, until we learn to stop breeding so many and also stop jetting to the farthest corners of the Earth, well the UK for a free handout nothing will change, if you run the logic of "carbon foot print" by immigration then each asylme seeker or illeagal who comes here is really a planet killer, they go from a low carbon system to a high one and once here stay a high user, probably more than the average noddy as they then seem to have an army of people trying to make sure they have everything they want while dear old Mrs Nibbles down the road dies of hypothermia as the fecking social services woman is too interested in the poor Somalian's "human rights", and anyway she doesn't give to hoots that old Mrs Nibbels is having a hard time and seeming she made it through the blitz so is a tough old stick.
    Anyway she's smell of wee and speaks an odd language called English, the liberal social worker who is a Nigerian only speaks Swahili really well so likes having a chat without holding her breath and she can learn how to get hold of the latest DSHSS give away that the "new people" are entitled to unlike Mrs Nibbles who has now past away so there's also a councul flat up for graps!.