I only get bad news

mellman01
mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
edited 30. Nov 2010, 11:58 in Community Chit-chat archive
I do wish the flippin press government etc would stop messing with my head, one day it’s “were bankrupt” and “unemployment is set to rise to record levels” the weather is?, well it's weather really, once the roads are clear things pick up but you would have thought the end of the world was about to happen, how in hell we won two world wars beats the hell out of me.
Here I am struggling with me mind due to work pressure etc and I don’t know what is going to get me first, here the hit list for you, HR, frostbite or the debt collector, now today the BBC is talking about the recession being over already?!, what the!!??, Jesus the next thing they will be feeding us c%$p about the threat of terrorist Christmas presents being posted to the unsuspecting innocent victims, and I bet there is a story in the papers soon that will state that some council or other has banning the nativity so it doesn’t offend some minority group or other.
I don’t know but the whole thing is just one great big joke, they only ever have good news once a year and then it’s on children in need so you have to cough up for the pleasure of seeing some child getting an extra helping of gruel oh happy fillipn joy!.
Well done Sir Terry what a nice man you are! now maybe you can dip into your deep cash filled pockets and put some of the £11k you get for hosting the mind numbingly repetitive legalised annual mugging of the good natured peasants who you falsely believe love you when they really don’t, it’s just the inner circle of Caleb’s who all turn up to promote their latest album etc know they have to suck up to you because if they don’t they will be exposed as a naysayer and the fear of the pack turning on them and banishing them to the wasteland otherwise known as civvy street AKA the the real world is just to much to bear.
Oh and while your at it don’t be so tight, go an pay for a decent toupee as that cheap thing on your head looks like a piece of decaying road kill you annoying Irish pixie.

Comments

• annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Mil-k, Vicar? (for anyone who remembers Hermione)

Sorry Mell, got completely sidetracked there, but doesn't Brucie wear it's brother?

Annie
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Never mind, Mell. It's nearly Christmas :!: :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2UP86bciVA
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Oh hell Joan now you've gone and done it, I was just getting better now Christmas is closing in, all those bad adds and sales, god I need a drink.
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336
    mellman01 wrote:
    Oh hell Joan now you've gone and done it, I was just getting better now Christmas is closing in, all those bad adds and sales, god I need a drink.

Have one on me Mell c020.gif

Things can only get better :)

Love

toni xx
  • mirabella
    mirabella Member Posts: 272
    mellman,if I lived nearer,I would bring you a bottle of your choice round.The tax man took a lump of money from my basic sick pay this month because I recieved a percentage of my old age pension :? :x :!: :!: :!: What the f####,is that all about :?: Could be living in a cardboard box after christmas :!: mirabella,although I hear that Igloo's are quite warm :)