silly messages

valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 1. Dec 2010, 07:39 in Community Chit-chat archive
ok i got a rhummy app 7th dec just had message pre recorded type to remind me i have it and to ask me to confirm i would be going it must have lasted 10 min with all the press this button press that is it you what your date of birth ect ect what happened to real people ?? do you get these
val

Comments

• roses1
    roses1 Member Posts: 1,850
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Val,

Luckily no not yet , but it may come , you can never be sure can you?

Rose x
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Not so far Val - we just get the occasional 'Congratulations! You have won a free trip to Transylvania with Herman Munster' types and not nearly so many of them now.

Annie
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    We get the occasional call from someone called 'kevin' or 'dave' from the sub-continet, putting on a really bad accent trying to 'save you money sir'..............
    No thank you, now take this number off of your list and don't ring again!!! :x

Tony :mrgreen:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Nobody reminds me :(

Except me!!

Most of the time.

Hope you didnt forget after all that :lol:
  • lupin15
    lupin15 Member Posts: 2,182
    valval wrote:
    ok i got a rhummy app 7th dec just had message pre recorded type to remind me i have it and to ask me to confirm i would be going it must have lasted 10 min with all the press this button press that is it you what your date of birth ect ect what happened to real people ?? do you get these

Get these messages form the dentist. Only problem with them it does not tell you who's appointment it is. & of us in the house sometimes???
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    The hospital doesn't remind me, I do. Appointments are written on the kitchen calendar, in my work diary and noted on my phone. Still forgot my last one tho, despite all that! DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    No reminders here either

Just me to remind myself

Juliepf x
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    I get a text reminder from the hospital a week before an appointment and yesterday a REAL person phoned me to cancel my today's appointment because my surgeon's ill :shock: I'm sorry that she's poorly but I really pity all those people who'll had to have their operations cancelled :(
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'