Hello

VWGolf
VWGolf Member Posts: 9
edited 6. Dec 2010, 10:12 in Say Hello Archive
My name is VWGolf and I'm an alc.......

Ooops! Wrong forum :lol:

Hello - I'm an OA sufferer and it's starting to interfere with my life and interests, so thought I'd have a look in here to see what how other poeple cope with it.
vwheart.gif

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Morning VW, and welcome to the forums. I have PA (totally different to your sort) but I understand the life-being-affected bit. It's a total ****, yes? Anything meds/treatment related shoudl go on the LWA forum (living with arthritis), more people hang about there and between us all we have a wealth of experience and knowledge. I hope today isn't going to badly for you. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Welcome to the forum VW , the people on here are really friendly and supportive.
    So if you need to ask any questions just post in LWA...or just have a rant.
    Hope to see you posting very soon
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    Hello VWGolf. The first line of your post did make me chuckle :D:D:D

I am sorry about your OA but welcome to the forum. There are lots of forum members with OA (I'm an RA'er myself) so you will be in good company.

Tilly x
  • VWGolf
    VWGolf Member Posts: 9
    Thanks for the welcome, everyone :D

Today I am suffering with OA in my right knee (as usual) and an interesting black and blue knee where I fell over on black ice yesterday. I felt very foolish, in a heap in the middle of the road, unable to get up as there was nothing to grab hold of! Eventually my dog noticed and I used him to pull myself up, then hobbled home again. Next time I shall go down the hill more carefully - perhaps it might be an idea to get down on all fours and crawl along slowly, if not elegantly! :P
    vwheart.gif
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Hi VWgolf

my husband has a VW transporter and i did have a sharan. Nice vehicles and very good too.

Nice to meet you - saw you were on the grump thread on chit chat....I dont post on that one often as i am usually not grumpy :D

Try to stay upright eh?

Always best :wink:

Love

toni xxt7841.gif