Hi from Exeter

Options
Moggins
Moggins Member Posts: 3
edited 21. Dec 2010, 10:20 in Say Hello Archive
Hi everyone,

Just a quick intro to say "Hello.."

Have been sufferer with OA for past 7 yrs now and it does not seem to be easing. I'm due a Physio appt. in an hour so over next few days I'll give you more details and some 'Ideas' on my condition; am very interested about Stem Cell Research too.

Should've joined up ages ago and I like to see the humour going about ..'til then, best foot forward...

Nick
'When you 'C' things correctly, you become Creative rather than Reactive' CWG

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Morning moggins, it's nice to meet you. I hope the physio goes well - that can make a difference to OAers like yourself. I have the wrong sort of arthritis tho, so I carefully avoid anything like that! :D Don't fall over in the snow - do you have any there now? Take care, anyway. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    Hi Nick, nice to meet you, hope your physio went ok... I've got OA in knees and spine, and RA in my wrists/hands... Ain't life grand, lol..
    I have a brother down exeter way... Bradninch? Pretty place..
    Hope the weather is ok for you..?

I'm from up t'north, Leeds, but at the minute I'm down in wales visiting my daughter, no sign of snow here.

See you on the forum

Tony x:))
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    Options
    Hello Moggins (love the name!) and welcome from me too.

Glad you have found us and I know you will find lots of support and useful tips on the forum from others in a similar situation. You may already have sussed this, but the best place to post specific arthritis messages is the Living with Arthritis (LWA) forum because most people look there often.

Look forward to seeing you posting - and I hope that you find the physio helpful.

Tillyx
  • Moggins
    Moggins Member Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi DD, Tony, Tilly,

Thanks for your welcome. The physio went ok but was 1/2 hour so not a lotta time to ask many questions. An operation is not imminent and if I can lose a bit of weight then that would obviously benefit me. I'm checking out developments re Stem Cell Research (SCR) as that seems more favourable to me than a full HR. Anyways, I'm in fairly good shape compared to some others and I'll do what I can to maintain that.

I'll spend the next few days browsing the forum and hopefully contribute what ever I can. Bye for now..

Nick
    'When you 'C' things correctly, you become Creative rather than Reactive' CWG
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,426
    Options
    Hi Nick

pleased to meet you and sorry I haven't done so soonerm but life has been hectic (two kids on so-cleed study leave for a start!).

I like exeter - nice place x:wink:

Toni xx