ESA Medical update... just got the results

Options
lorica
lorica Member Posts: 187
edited 11. Dec 2010, 16:22 in Living with Arthritis archive
I have just got my results of the ESA medical I had in november they have decided I have to go back to work! :shock: :cry: I was only awarded 6 points in total. Im so angry right now i can feel myself falling into the pit of dispare. I just dont know what I can do Im a waste of utter space. I cannot work!!!! They didnt even get a report from my doctor.

Comments

• julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Sorry lorica to hear the result of your ESA medical went against you.
    Don't really know what else to say only can you appeal?
    I am sure someone soon will come along and give you better advice.
    Sending hugs(((())))
    Juliepf x
  • woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    Options
    Hello,
    The next thing you can do is appeal, they will send you all the papers fill in the form as quickly as you can as their is a time limit and even if something changes your mind, thats fine, you can drop out, but if you don't appeal in time you have problems. They pay your esa until the Appeal, so you get something. Putting in for an appeal gives you breathing space and allows you to look at your claim and see if you failed because of the way you answered the questions - thats what I did I think.

I'm so sorry, I failed mine too. Appeal, but get CAB or someone who knows the system to help you. I have a tribunal next week, but I've pulled out as the medical was a year ago and my medical condition has changed, so I'm starting again. Good luck.
    Lots of love Sue
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Oh lorica, I am so sorry. Take some time out to re-group, then fight on - you know we will support you as best we can. I wish you well. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • suncatcher
    suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
    Options
    I am sorry to hear your news. Fight on you have to. It wont be easy having it over your head but you have to. I just think its disgusting everyone having to go through this on top of all we go through. Dont let em beat you. Joanne
    Joanne