Hiya

Options
Rallymad
Rallymad Member Posts: 84
edited 21. Dec 2010, 10:33 in Say Hello Archive
Hiya everyone, new to this site, glad to have found people like myself!!!! :))

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Welcome, rallymad, nice to meet you. What sort of arthritis do you have? DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • Rallymad
    Rallymad Member Posts: 84
    Options
    I was diagnosed about 8yrs ago with sero negative rheumatoid, like a lot of people on here it took a long time to get a diagnosis, sero negative does not show up in the blood tests so took a lot of convincing with my GP that I was genuinely ill!! It is sooooo good to know there are others like myself going through the same as myself, hopefully this site will assist me in my quest to live as near normal a life as us RA sufferers live
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I have PA (also sero-negative) and I know what you mean about those who should take it seriously taking it seriously. I hope you have had a relatively good day today - LWA (living with arthritis) is the place to post questions about drugs and treatment etc, CC (chit-chat) is more relaxed (or should be - it can get serious at times!) The other forums are self-explanatory and it'll be good to see you posting here and there. Sleep well. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    Options
    Hello Rallymad and welcome from me too.

Look forward to seeing you posting on the forum. You will be made very welcome.

Love Tilly xxx (another Ra-er).
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,426
    Options
    Hi Rallymad

l too have sero-neg, but was very lucky - the rheumy 'got it' straight away and got me straight on DMARDs :))

Good to meet you and welcome to this olvely forum.

Love

toni xx