Bioflow magnetic wristbands

Options
ph1940
ph1940 Member Posts: 12
edited 17. Dec 2010, 14:37 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi everyone
I was diagnosed about 12 months ago with osteoarthritis in my fingers. The only problem I had was gripping a golf club i.e. I couldnt hold the club with my left hand so I couldnt play. I had a cortisone injection in my backside and within 3 to 4 weeks I was fine and resumed playing. The rheumatologist I saw said there was nothing else could be done if it recurred so just live with it.
I have so far not taken any medication or supplements for arthritis but the problem is recurring now in my right hand. I have read about these Bioflow magnetic bracelets/wristbands and wondered if any of you have tried one and if so are they any good?
Best wishes to everyone
Peter

Comments

• lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Personally I wouldn't splash out on one because, in my view, if they were any good the NHS would provide them to get us all better x:roll:

If you do try one and it's any good let us know we're all looking for a miracle cure. :))

Good luck Peter.
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    It all depends, surely, on one's version of this stuff. If you have OA then perhaps, or maybe not, you stand a better chance of magnets, oils and supplements working in your favour. For the immune-system based versions, however, what is the ******* point? (Add swear word of choice, I hope I have provided enough stars.) We are all different in our versions of this rubbish, we are all different in how we react to the meds (or lack of). Cures don't exist as yet: if they did, we wouldn't be here. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben