RA Newbie

Options
milly77
milly77 Member Posts: 5
edited 22. Dec 2010, 20:13 in Say Hello Archive
Hi everyone I'm Emma I got diagnosed with RA a year ago.
I was lucky it was caught before any longterm damage was done although this winter is becoming the worst my RA has been mainly for the fatigue. Thought it would be good to talk to people with the same/similar experiences.
x:rudolf

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi milly77, it's nice to meet you but I am sorry you had to find us. I have PA (like RA but with the added benefit of rare bouts of psoriasis) and also struggle with tiredness: I had a snooze this afternoon but am now yawning my head off again - I also have a sore throat so that ain't helping matters. The LWA forum (living with arthritis) is for all matters related to drugs/doctors/treatments etc, CC (chit-chat) is more informal but all the forums do what they say on the tin! More people are to be found on those two, so post away and we will do our best to answer any queries and/or problems. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Hi Milly

A warm welcome from me. :)

This is a very nice site to be on there are many of us that have RA so you are not alone. Yes fatigue is part of having RA but we must try and carry on.

Why don't you pop in to Val's Cafe meet some of the girls have a natter over a cuppa. That is on Chit Chat.

The LWA is when you have questions you will get a bigger responce there.

Well it is nice to have you on board see you around

Love Trish xxxx
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    Hi Emma, welcome on behalf of the blokes too.. :))

Hope you're ok and not too cold..??? :shock: Blooming freezing here, no snow though. :grin:

Tony x8)
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    Options
    Hi Emma just wanted to give you a warm welcome from me too, I have RA too and I know what you mean about the fatigue. Look forward to your posts.

Jules x x:)
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    Options
    Hello Emma and welcome from me too!

You will be made very welcome on the forum and you will find lots of support from others in similar situations.

Love Tilly xxx (another "RA-er")
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,417
    Options
    Hi emma

welcome to the forums from me too.

I hope you will find us a nice bunch and get a lot of support as I have from the others on here.

Love

toni xx
  • Colin1
    Colin1 Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    Hello Emma poor you
    I'm another RA sufferer it can get hard at times
    Some gret people on hear dont be shy and start posting on the other forums and you will get all the support and tips on coping that you need.
    Take care and keep your chin up

Colin

c025.gif
    WHEN GOD GIVES YOU LEMONS MAKE LEMONADE
  • milly77
    milly77 Member Posts: 5
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the great welcome. Just reading other peoples posts has been helpful. Hope you all have a great christmas. x:rudolf
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    milly77 wrote:
    Thanks everyone for the great welcome. Just reading other peoples posts has been helpful. Hope you all have a great christmas. x:rudolf

You too hun.. :)) :))
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP