Sun shinning what a beautiful day

Options
lupin15
lupin15 Member Posts: 2,182
edited 21. Dec 2010, 11:36 in Community Chit-chat archive
Well it is stu :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: ning her today...Sun shining and the rays bounching off the snow which is sparling like little jewels. It is a shame it is showing up my windows at minging and dust all around the house... :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) Oh well who cares...clean it latter..heheh it will only come back tomorrow (the dust)

Comments

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,956
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Lupin.
    yes it is lovely to look at.
    but it would be lovely to go out. the dogs want a walk good job we have a big garden.
    joan xx :))
    take care
    joan xx
  • lupin15
    Options
    my dog loves the snow but keeps putting his paws up when they get too cold or gets ice stuck in them... So far managed to keep walking him but once the snow changes to ice he will only get a small walk across the road in the small wooded area. Not sure whether we are getting more snow???? watch this space.. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • joann1
    joann1 Member Posts: 263
    Options
    Its lvly watching it glistening on an evening when the moon is out shinning, but trying to get anything done through the day is a nightmare, think my poor little doggy has got a little rash of the snow, and my word has it been expensive to treat him, wouldnt have it any other way though

Jo-Ann
    Jo-Ann
  • lupin15
    Options
    Has anyone noticed the crystallized ice on the fences. It looks like diamonds scattered all over the world. Ah what a same they are real diamonds...