I have not deserted you!

Options
psyart
psyart Member Posts: 600
edited 20. Dec 2010, 11:43 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hello everyone. hope you are all doing okish :?: :?:

I have been poping in to read peoples messages but have not been up to writing in :!:

as some of you may know, my 2nd granddaughter was born 4 weeks ago. She was admitted to hospital on Tuesday :cry: with broncholitus and was only allowed home yesterday evening. this has meant lots of time spent in the hospital supporting the young parents as well as helping out with the baby. This has had an effect on my health - so if you dont see me very much over the next few days then I am just resting :!:

I am sending loads of xmas ((((((((((hugs))))))))))))) to all of you :)) . And gentle (((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))) on top for anyone who is having a bad time at the moment and I hope you all are able to enjoy your xmas day :!:

Take care everyone - thank you for you support over the past year :!:

Louise xxx
e050.gifo050.gif

Comments

• tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Morning Louise, not sure if we have spoken before but just wanted to say that I hope you're Grandaughter is ok.. My Daughter's neice (well, her boyfriend's niece) is in hospital in Cardiff, she's two in Feb and had a stroke not so long ago.. It is really upsetting to hear of kids being ill.. I think she is doing better at the minute but she's also now got swine flu! Bless her.

Be well

Tony
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    morning psyart
    How worrying for you and your family when your grandaughter was taken into hospital. I can't blame you for not wanting to post, you must have been out of your mind with worry and it would have put enormous strain on your own health.
    I am pleased that she is now home and hope she recovers very quickly.
    You take care of yourself and rest when you can, this can be difficult I know as you are so worried and want to help, but you don't want to mak yourself poorly.
    I hope things get better soon
    Sending all your family and yourself hugs ((((((((((((()))))))))
    and
    I wish you a mery christmas and a happy new year x:)
    Love Juliepf x
  • bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    Options
    morning Louise so pleased your grandaughter is now home again take it easy and try and rest up and enjoy christmas xx

morning Tony i hope the little one makes a good recovery my thoughts are with you all xx
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Loise,

Nice to see you flower and even better to see little un is home now. Fingers crossed she will be ok and not worry you all again.

You must be shattered and hope you can now get a bit of decent rest up?

Hope you missed some of the snow flower but least the A30 is ok..... we need to just get to it eh?! :wink:

Don't be a stranger Maid and have a really good Christmas. Love and a ton of ((( )))'s Cris xxx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I knew I hadn't seen your name for a while and just assumed you were busy being a granny - I was nearly right, too. I am sorry to hear she has been ill, I hope she is truly on the mend and you take care of yourself. DD

PS Aren't you sweet to thank us for support - you've played your part too, don't forget, you've propped me and others on a regular basis! DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    Options
    Hello Louise

I am so glad the little one is on the mend now and hopefully, as you say, you can rest up a bit now.

Love Tilly xx

PS: Tony, I do hope your daughter's neice makes a good recovery too.
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Options
    Hi Louise,

Glad your little granddaughter is home again - what a worry for you, but it's good to have you back again. :))
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • mp1952
    mp1952 Member Posts: 425
    Options
    Hi Louise

What a worrying time you have had..

Hope everything goes well for your grandchild from now on..

Marion
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    Louise, what a scary time you have had of it! Hopefully, it is all resolved ready for the end of the year and you will be able to enjoy Christmas all together. Do hope the whole family is on the mend now.

Annie
  • ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Options
    Hi Louise,
    I am sorry that your granddaughter has been so poorly. It has been a very worrying time for you all so I am not surprised that you are worn out.

I wish you all a very happy and peaceful Christmas and I hope you now get to enjoy your granddaughter and have lots of cuddles and giggles together.

Hugs to you all,
    Lv, Ix