Neurology app arrived

Options
julie47
julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
edited 24. Dec 2010, 10:45 in Living with Arthritis archive
Morning you lovely people, as you may remember I was supposed to go to a neurology app on the 2nd dec, but, due to the weather it was cancelled. Well it has arrived today for the 6th of January. x:D x:( x:D x:( Mixed feelings about this one as you may remember.
I also have an appointment with the prosthetics on the 4th, their doc wants me to have a review. (I do too really, got some questions for him)
So, so much for hoping 2011 will be appointment free they have started already x:lol:
Well, you all take care, I am going to put these apps so far in the back of my head that you may have to remind me x:lol:
And just think of christmas and all my lovely presents. (I hope, I have been good afterall)
Thinking of you all
Juliepf x

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    OK, so we're on for the 4th and 6th. I will make a note somewhere! An appointment-free year would make a glorious present, wouldn't it? We must all have been very, very bad children last year and this year then! I wish I could recall some of the mischief I have had. I am supposed to be doing chores. UGH. So not in the mood! DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • julie47
    Options
    Oh DD you make me smile , You supposed to be doing chores,
    as long as there is space on the floor for all your pressies on xmas eve when santa comes what does it matter. (says her with a feather duster in mouth doing desk as she is typing)
    Have a good day
    juliepf x
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Re the chores - it's not going well. Never mind, eh? I hope you are doing OK - I hope your neck is holding out or even (hopefully) feeling a little more comfortable. DD

PS Superb multi-tasking skills on show there, julie!
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    Options
    Hi, This isn't the time to worry too much about appointments, if you can forget them.... I know its hard, but at least they are close together and early in the month. I'm sorry they cancelled you appointment for today, it would have been good to get that done but, its maybe a good thing, you don't want to go catching any colds or hospital germs just before Christmas! Love Suexxx x x:wink: PS my chores list is growing by the day and I keep having things happen to stop me doing anything! :oops:
  • ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Options
    Hi Julie,

Not a great start to the New Year I know but at least they will be over. I will be with you on both dates but if you don’t mind can I go in the pocket without the smelly cheese? :))

Love the multi-tasking skills you have got going there, gosh us girls are good!!!

Lv, Ix
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Julie
    Like you say , it would have been nice to start the new year without appointments, dont worry we will all be there, and at least you will get both out the way nearly in one go :roll:
    Good Luck with them
    Love
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Options
    Hi Julie
    Give us a shout....or me anyway....I'll forget....not as organised as DD LOL and I'll be on pocket duty....I know they are 2011 but they are close together and at the beginning.....then after that hopefully appointment free
    Love
    Hileena
  • julie47
    Options
    Thankyou DD woodbon ironic barbara and hileena for your support
    will let you know nearer time for pocket duty. There will be plenty of food with all the xmas left overs.
    You all enjoy the christmas period.
    DD , woodbon you finishd them chores yet x:lol:
    Take care
    Juliepf x
  • tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    Options
    Hello Juliepf

Glad you now have your new neurology appt, although I understand your mixed feelings about it. Think you are wise to put both appts to the back of your mind for now and just enjoy Christmas. Sounds as if you are looking forward to it!

Love Tilly xxx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,419
    Options
    Ah well Julie

you maybe hoped for less appts on 2011, but these are at least very early and you need both of them really....

as you know I am available and ready when you are :))

Love

toni xx
  • julie47
    Options
    Thankyou Tilly and tony
    Hope you are both well and are able to keep warm
    take care in this icy weather
    juliepf x
  • speedalong
    speedalong Member Posts: 3,315
    Options
    Too right, Julie - put the appointments out of your head for now. The one you are dreading you are already prepared for, why not write your list for the other one and then reassure yourself they are not til NEXT YEAR and focus on where you will put your new presents once they are opened ...

Speedy
    I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    Hi Julie, I will be on pocket duties too, so it's the 4th & 6th?I will be home just in time for my appointment with the pain management team for my spine injections on the 7th.. I've got my Rheumy app on the 17th too, hoping they will do something with these damn sacks of pain that used to be my hands!! :x

Till then, we shall forget all about it, which in my case won't be difficult, I don't remember anything, lol

:))
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Julie,

My self and the sheep are signing up for pocket duties as well and glad they haven't kept you waiting too long.

You have a good Christmas and leaving you a ((((( ))))) to side track you while I steal the plug in gillet..... wold you recommend one then? Cris xx
  • tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    Options
    Hello Julie and Tony

I will be there for pocket duties too!

And meantime, I reckon Speedy's "forget it for now and concentrate on the pressies" idea is the best one!

Happy Christmas!

Love Tilly xxx