so not having a good day lol

Options
katknapp
katknapp Member Posts: 709
edited 20. Dec 2010, 17:41 in Community Chit-chat archive
well to start ive been up since very early with pain then in my wisdom decided to risk driving and go shopping....got to super market (actually with no mishaps) where i managed to have an argument with a lady who was determined to buy every loaf of bread there.... then my 4 year old decided to be ill in the middle of super market :roll: on the way home i stopped for petrol and broke their card pyment machine and they had to close off the forecourt to prevent anyone else getting petrol they had to reboot the whole system lol i did get some filthy looks when i finally managed to leave! and i still have presents which have still not arrived...i think im going to break into the christmas alcohol!!!!(for medicinal purposes :wink: )

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Mecidinal porpoises are highly remockended. After a day like that, why not? DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    think that would drive even me to drink, lol...
    Hope tomorrow is much better
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • katknapp
    Options
    it will be...im not going out :))
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Hi Katnapp- what a day? Funny you mentioned the bread grabbing as Mell was saying similar on his thread.
    I hope you enjoy your much needed drink!

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • katknapp
    Options
    i was very angry with the woman lol,and i have gone back to the garage to pay for my petrol and their tills are still not working :oops: ... i do it at work too i just go near a till and it dies it must be my magnetic personality :))