MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM TRISH

Options
trisher
trisher Member Posts: 9,263
edited 22. Dec 2010, 18:21 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi

I wanted to thanki all of you who have supported me throughout this year. A BIG thank you to all of you who have come to the hossy on pocket duty with me.It really did help me more than you know.

For those that know me, I still have not heard from the liver unit so I cannot be given the MXT and the other meds they want to try but they cannot let me have them yet. I'm in a lot of pain with arthur and it has got a lot worse. I'm making a private appointment after Christmas.

Also thank you for all the laughs we have had. It was a fun year and in the summer we had a lot of fun. I met a lot of new people who have become friends too.

For those who have sent me PM's and their email addresses I will get in touch with you as soon as I feel well enough.

I hope Jean has been doing her knitting as I'm sure that we will need them.

Anyway I have said more then I was going to but once again thank you for the pocket duties, i have another Christmas Eve anyone free?????

I want to wish all of you including new people I have not met yet

A merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

To Jean and all the Mods and Website Manager thank you for keeping us safe on here. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Leaving Hugs for anyone who needs them (((((((())))))

love Trish xxxxxxx

Comments

• jean123
    jean123 Member Posts: 642
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Thank you so much trish. We have been worrying that things were not good for you, and it is lovely to hear from you, even though the news could have been better.

I hope that you and your have a great Christmas, and that the New Year brings better times your way.

Take care of yourself,

Jean and the forum Team.
    t
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Options
    Ah Trish, there you are I was wondering how you were. Merry Christmas to you too and I shall be with you Christmas Eve.

t07039.gif

I hope you have a healthier year in 2011.

Love, Legs x:D x:D x:D
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I hope you hear from someone soon - this has taken ages, yes? Chase 'em up trish, it's not good enough, you are the one who is coping with all the ill-health: I know that leaves little energy for anything else but really . . .

I hope you and yours have as good a Christmas as possible and here's to a far, far better 2011 for you. DD

t07117.gif
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    Options
    Merry Christmas to you to Trish i will be in your pocket christmas eve , hope 2011 brings better things for you to xx
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Awww Trish that is lovely Thank you
    I hope you have a lovely Christmas...hopefully your family got there safe and sound...and that you have a much better 2011 t7304.gif
    Lots of love
    Barbara xxx
    Love
    Barbara
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Hello Trish.

Sorry to read all your health issues are mega bad.I hope the liver tests show you can take MTX and it helps with the awful pains.

No action at Heathrow so I guess all your plans for Christmas are on hold. I hope they all arrive safely very soon.

I wish you all the best for a lovely Christmas and a better year ahead.
    Elizabeth x
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    edited 20. Dec 2010, 16:54
    Options
    Hi Trisher, I'm so sorry to hear that you are in so much pain, and that you are still waiting for the liver problem to be sorted out. I will definitely be there on pocket duty on Christmas Eve, and I hope you will have a Happy Christmas with your family.
    t07072.gif

Take care

Joan x:)
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    Hi my lovely, you know I will be there on Christmas Eve....complete with whelk sarnies and jellied eel soup. If they get nasty with you I can throw one and pour the other over them!

I am just about to find a news prog to watch - want to see if Heathrow/Gatwick or any other airport is open at last!

We've no snow at all now, all gone! It does look as if we might have a White Christmas, though.

Annie
  • mummyb
    mummyb Member Posts: 1,231
    Options
    x:rudolf Hi hun just wanted to wish you and your hubby a happy and peaceful Christmas and a much healthier new year. Count me in for Cristmas eve, I'll bring me yorkshire puds. Thank you for becoming my friend over the past year and many thanks for all your wise words of advice and encouragement. You're one in a million Trish, lots of love and hugs to you and yours, Brenda xxxxx((((())))) t07072.gif
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,485
    Options
    Hi Trisher

Thank you very much fro your Christmas wishes :))

all of them back at you too :))

I hope 2011 is your year.

I am available for Christmas eve duties no problem.

Keep warm and safe and as well as you can

Love

toni xx
  • oneday
    oneday Member Posts: 1,434
    Options
    Happy Christmas to you too and also thank you for your help over the months. Got confused about all the pocket threads though!
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Hi trisher

Just want to wish you a very merry christmas too. x:)

I wish you better health next year.
    Take care
    Juliepf x
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,956
    Options
    Hi Trisher and husband
    thank you for all the help you have given me over the year.
    i hope you can have some help with your pain.
    have a lovely christmas all of you.
    take care. joan xx :))
    take care
    joan xx
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    hi pal am back and have missed you so much i do hope card reached you before christmas wonder how long it going to to take my turkey to defrost when it freezing in my kitchen hhhheeeelllllpppppp :)) :)) :)) :))
    val
  • ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Options
    Hello Trisher,

Wishing you and your family a very Happy Christmas and a peaceful New Year.

You are a very special lady and we all wish you a better 2011.

Many Hugs,
    Lv, Ix
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    Options
    Hi Trish, Nice to see you posting.
    I hope you can get your results soon so they can help you, been a long time.
    I will be in your pocket of course on xmas eve, just give me the usual nudge as you know i'll be asleep x:lol:

Merry xmas & a Happy new year to you & Bill.
    happy farming & let 2011 be a better year for you.
    luv debs
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Options
    Hi Trish hun, Lovely to hear from you and sending you abundant hugs for the pain to ease. We have had some lovely late night natters and will have many more.
    Wishing you lots of love and best wishes for Christmas and the New Year, I know you have had a really difficult time.

Take endless care, be safe and warm. Hugs to you and to B and the family.
    Lots of Love
    XXXXX Bubbles and B and the **** cats. b130.gif
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).