Re:Vince Cable

Options
mellman01
mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
edited 22. Dec 2010, 10:19 in Community Chit-chat archive
Well I for one am with Vince Cable on part of what he said, Rupert Murdoch needs his wings pulled off and not just clipped, who in hell does he think he is, he runs this country and the politicians brown nose him as they know how powerful he is here even though he doesn't live here, Sky would never be allowed to have as much control over the press of any other country, he's a nasty little right wing nut who is only interested in manipulating things for his personal gain, well that and those of the clique who have access to public funds and comercial contracts, nope although Mr cable made a big mistake part of what he said was spot on, but he now will face the full force of the Murdoch empire and I would imagine Dave Cameron will be in on it. He's going to have a bit of a fight on his hands over the next few weeks.

Comments

• oneday
    oneday Member Posts: 1,434
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Coalition sounds "shaky"
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Good on Vince for rocking the boat.....cant wait to see what comes of it.... :roll:
    Love
    Barbara
  • mellman01
    Options
    barbara12 wrote:
    Good on Vince for rocking the boat.....cant wait to see what comes of it.... :roll:

Murdoch has his tendrils deep within the seat of power so I'd guess he gets his way over this, after all were just sheep who are here to be bled at will so anyone who goes agains't the flow normally either has a nasty accident or get pushed into a dark side room, either way he's toast I fear.
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I would have thought that with all his experience Cable would have known better - I think he is right, but what an odd thing to say to two people who were supposedly meeting him about benefit reforms (I think that was their guise.) We don't have Sky 'cos it's much more fun to watch the rugby in the pub. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,457
    Options
    I KNOW!!!

I have to agree with him a fair bit too

How embarassing for him x:oops:

just the thought of thing I would do x:oops:

It will blow over soon enough with a couple of three more 'outed' this morning :))
  • mellman01
    Options
    home wrote:
    yea yea yea .its snowing 4 god sake .ppl gota talk shabs dont they :?:

What the ferk is shabs!!?????? x:mrgreen:
  • mellman01
    Options
    Drugs were so simple when I was a lad now it's all toilet cleaner and plant food!. :lol: