Haven't been around a lot lately

Options
katekelly
katekelly Member Posts: 975
edited 23. Dec 2010, 12:24 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi Folks,

I haven't been around much lately - what with work, kids,birthdays, arthritis and every thing else I haven't five minutes to myself.

Well the good news is that Uber Cool Ellie has had an offer from Northampton University to do her teaching degree next year - Sarah has now turned 8, 'Arthur' is being a 'bit of a pain' (but I'm coping with it!) and as for work! - well to say that is manic is an understatement ( believe me I'm not complaining!).

Apart from all that we're all fine, looking forward to Christmas (all for differing reasons) and luckily keeping warm.

What I would really like to do though is to wish each and everyone on here a happy and peaceful Christmas and all Gods blessings for the New Year.

Keep in touch Folks

Love from Kate and family xxxxxx

Comments

• lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Kate,

Good to see you around again and glad you're keeping busy :shock: and thanks for the news. Well done to Ellie :))

You and your family have a super Christmas too and just ignore arthur it's not invited x:lol:
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Hi Kate

It's lovely to hear all your news, and good luck to Ellie. I'm afraid that in teaching she might need it x:!: - I hear all about the stresses and strains of teaching from my daughter, but she wouldn't do anything else.

I hope that you will have a lovely Christmas, and best wishes for the New Year.

t07131.gif

Joan x:)
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Merry Christmas Kate. I am really pleased for your daughter and hope all goes well for her with her teaching course at Uni. I hope you and Bernie have a lovely 2011.
    Best wishes
    Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Kate
    Its lovely to have you back, I am so pleased for your daughter, good luck to her.
    You keep busy, wishing you a very HAPPY and Peaceful Christmas, and a healthy New Year. x:) x:)
    Love
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara