Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year to all ..........

Options
annie_mial
annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
edited 23. Dec 2010, 23:04 in Community Chit-chat archive
Looking back on a very busy and somewhat confusing year, this has been the best one for me for several years.

In spite of a few blips (hospitalized 3 times) and moving house, I am currently at the best I have been since.......well, I don't know when.

I do know how lucky I have been in many ways, finding this forum in time for last Christmas was the best prezzie that I had last year........without the support and laughter found on here I don't think I would be feeling nearly so positive as I am now!

I have been on metho for more than a year now and although I am beginning to have problems with it, it has been a wonder-drug for me - I count myself as being one of the real lucky ones and at times this year I have found myself actually feeling guilty about it!

All my best wishes and shedloads of good luck to all for 2011, including the Webmanager, all the Mods and Jean123! Not to mention TheModerator...........no, all right, I won't!

Love
Annie

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Ooooh, some good news! I am pleased to hear that you are feeling pretty good at the moment, annie_mial, I am too - thanks to the pred! Back to a decent dose at the mo, and I think I shall have a little Christmas treat and go back to 20 for three days - woo-hoo!

Here's to a good 2011 for everyone here and I hope you have a lovely Christmas in your new home. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Annie

It was a good Christmas last year we had a lot of fun din't we??? Well I know we both went under the table at some point and Val came with us. Honestly though why does Val get into so much trouble when she is with us?????? It was not my fault she sat on Jean's knitting needles. I'm the one who gets her in trouble not sure how that came about. Why was Jean knitting then anyway??? Ah I remember she was on duty that was it.

I'm sure it was Jean who was under the table with us though. Oopps sorry Jean if I have let the cat out the bag. :?

We had a really fun time then didn't we, I hope it is this year too. I hope some of the members can pop in too.

Have a Happy Christmas Annie and may next year be even better for you.

Love and sticky hugs with the kisses ((((((( :)) ))))))))
    Trish xxxxx
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Merry Christmas Annie. I am glad this has been a good year for you. That is so nice to hear. I also often feel guilty that I am doing well compared to others but we have both experienced bad times so can help give hope to others.
    All the best
    Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    Options
    Thank you Annie for your message to the Forum Team.
    I have passed the message on to everyone.

May I reply by offering you and all our members our very best wishes for Christmas and the New Year.

Moderator AN on behalf of the forum team.
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    Options
    Hi Annie, I'm so glad the Metho is working for you don't feel bad about it as it gives hope to others who will be starting it.
    Happy Christmas & Happy New Year to you all.

Jules xx
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    .........and thanks to all of you for your replies! Moderator AN - beware! Jean has the meanest knitting needles in town!

Trish, you are right - I'm sure Jean was knitting knickers in scratchy pink wool last year.........for all I know she still is this year! AND she was under the table, I remember it distinctly through the usual alcoholic fog!

Just popping back to the cafe now for my bedtime builders....see you all tomorrow if you find your way in..........

Annie
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Hi Annie

I'm glad to hear that you are feeling so well and happy. All the best for Christmas and the New Year.

Joan x:)
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • jean123
    jean123 Member Posts: 642
    Options
    Trish, I have a new supply of pink wool and am knitting furiously for Christmas. How many pairs of scratchy nickers do you think we will need this year x:?: x:?: x:?: x:!: x:!: x:rudolf

Jean
  • mummyb
    mummyb Member Posts: 1,231
    Options
    x:rudolf Hi Annie just wanted to add my best wishes too, I'm so glad that things are going well for you, particularly after the ups and downs of the past year. When the metho works its a wonderful thing, it has made such a difference to me too, I feel it has given me my life back.

Anyway I hope you have a wonderful Christmas in your new home and a healthy and arthur free new year.

I'll be watching out for the pink scratchy knickers they sound er lovely (is that the word for them?)

Lots of love and hugs, Brenda xxx x:rudolf
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Hello Jean

Say my name and I do turn up somepoint awe a funny there Jean. Well I think we will need twice as many as last year all this snow and ice. One thing about them they maybe scratchy but if you do go bump on the ice it softens the blow.

I hope all is well for you too Jean. If I'm i here tomorrow i will make sure you get your usual eats and drinks before Annie gets in otherwise well you might as well say and there it was gone.

Have a nice Christmas but remember your knickers are not just for Christmas so when you have had your turkey and Christmas pud back to the needles again.

Love ~~Trish xxx