Thank you.

Options
dreamdaisy
dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
edited 27. Dec 2010, 10:13 in Community Chit-chat archive
Rob's thread about reflecting on the past year has made me think. I was lonely, a little bit lost and wondering how the hell life was going to pan out, then I found AC and the world brightened immeasurably. I cannot believe what fun the past few months have been, and it's thanks to you lovely folk on these forums. You make me laugh, you make me think, you cheer me up when things are bleak and your support is quite incredible.

I wish you all a good festive season. Keep as well as you can please, everyone, and thank you for a truly memorable eight months. DD
Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben

Comments

• tonesp
    tonesp Member Posts: 844
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hey Buggerlugs youhave been a cracking help and inspiration to an awful lot of people especially me Have a great christmas you deserve it.Give the MOL the parson's nose :)) :)) :)) :))
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Merry Christmas to you DD. I hope you have a lovely Christmas with VVp and MIL. And have a lovely 2011. I just wish something would help with your pain maybe 2011 will be the year????
    Best wishes
    Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • daylily
    daylily Member Posts: 619
    Options
    :))

Hello DD,
    Just wishing you and yours a very Happy Christmas and New Year.

Thank you for all your kind words, very much appreciated.

Take care and hope your pain eases.

anne.
    xx :))
  • mummyb
    mummyb Member Posts: 1,231
    Options
    x:rudolf Hi DD I just wanted to add my best wishes for you, you have certainly been there for me on a number of occasions and I have found your wit and encouragement to be a blessing when times have been bad for me. You are a straight talker, much like myself and that is a quality I admire in a person, it does get one into scrapes from time to time tho (in my experience anyway!) and also makes life ineresting. I know that things have been tough for you for a while and hope the festive season finds you well and in good spirits. Best wishes for 2011 DD and sending you hope for a happy and healthier New Year. Big thanks for your support, (I know you don't really do them but here goes anyway) lots of hugs to you, (((((((()))))))), Brenda xxxx x:rudolf
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    DD i want to thank YOU
    as people on this thread have said before me You have also helped a lot of people and i have often read your posts and thought i wish i could give advice like that.
    Wishing you and Mr DD a very merry christmas
    juliepf x x:)

(still cant get smilies to work) x:oops:
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,414
    Options
    Hi DD

Thank you too :))

I must say....was there life BEFORE dreamdaisy??

There must have been.....

here's to a t0308.gifwonderful 2011

Happy Christmas!t07018.gif
  • tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    Options
    Hey DD

I second everything that's already been said and I too want to thank you for your support and friendship. Also to say that I really admire your stoicism and your sense of humour has me roaring out loud!

Happy, Happy Christmas and here's to a much, much better 2011!

Lots love Tilly xxx
  • Colin1
    Colin1 Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    Merry Christmas to you all
    Colin
    c025.gif
    WHEN GOD GIVES YOU LEMONS MAKE LEMONADE
  • oneday
    oneday Member Posts: 1,434
    Options
    Its a good forum as we are all in the same boat...chit chat thread takes mind of things too.