week from hell

Options
valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 26. Dec 2010, 01:20 in Community Chit-chat archive
hi all it been one of those weeks first off the pipe has burst in next door(tue) house guess who is house sitting yep me 9 oclock in the eve, electric blown ,water coming through the celing running through the house no idea where stop tap is. soaked by time find out where it is and so very cold.by ten have found insurance number for her but she decides to wait till morning to phone them do not sleep, frozen can not get warm start throwing up lol.
next day 8.30 she phones them they will get back to her lol. wed start with sickness bug lasts 48 hours so not sorted house had to rush last of shopping it christmas eve gamon on still no sign of insurance company so house wet through no power and nothing can do to help roll on new year lol
hoping you all have fun and peacefull new year val
val

Comments

• tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I hope that you are feeling better soon Val, I will ask Santa to bring you a healthy appetite eh? Lol

:))
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • valval
    Options
    thanks have great christmas val
    val
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Oh Val
    That is a nightmare of mine ...house sitting and something like that happens....with the weather being like it is its no wonder people are having burst.....
    Sorry you have not been well hopefully you will feel allot better tomorrow, hope you have a really good Christmas after all that.
    Love
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    Options
    Oh Val, what a nightmare week for you!

I really do hope that you start to feel better soon and that you are still able to enjoy Christmas as best you can.

Thinking of you.

Love Tilly xxx x:rudolf x:rudolf x:rudolf x:rudolf
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    Oh Val, what a hellish week! I hope you have recovered your appetite in time for Christmas dinner, are neighbours not at home? Just as well if they are not, Christmas in a soaking wet, cold, dark house would be the end!

Have a lovely Christmas and enjoy yourself.

Love
    Annie
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    flippin hell Val what a carry on I hope your feeling OK now, the house next door is just one of those things in weather like this, did they turn off the heating did you know?, this happend to a chap at work when he went away,the year before he had been flooded from outside then they had just got it all up together and a pipe in his roof went last winter.
    Take care and try not to worry about next door insurance will sort it, I'm more worried about you right now me dear.
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    Options
    Hi Val, hope you are feeling better now. What a horrible week you've had. ((((hugs))))

Jules xx
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Hi Pal

Why didn't't you tell me????

What a week and just before Christmas you could have done without that.

Glad you are feeling better now.

Try and have a nice Christmas as best as you can.

Text me whenever you want to pal

Love and warm hugs for you

Trash xxxxxxx
  • suncatcher
    suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
    Options
    What a hellish week hope santa drops you an extra pressie you deserve it after this. hope christmas is a little less stressful and you can enjoy it. x joanne
    Joanne
  • valval
    Options
    hi she not got centeral heating but have had fires on everyday she coming back mon but do not know where she will stay we full up one of her friends will put her up it awfull having to tell some one that there water all over the place just before christmas.
    i am over the stomache bug more or less now but could not take meds for couple of days and joints bit on painfull side just to add to the fun
    on the positive side am having lovely christmas
    val
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    glad you are feeling better Val....I am sure things will turn out ok......
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Val,

So nice to see you flower but what a week.....

Glad your feeling a bit better and leaving you a ((((( ))))) and a hope. Cris xx
  • bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    Options
    hi Val i do hope you are having a lovely Christmas after some nasty days here's hoping for better things in 2011 xx
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx