Going out for a few hours really excited...

lupin15
lupin15 Member Posts: 2,182
edited 24. Dec 2010, 17:40 in Community Chit-chat archive
Gosh not been out for ages...in fact cannot remember the last time i went out....Going to a local place that is putting on a disco and party games for the kids. Our lad will only manage 2 hours but at least we are going out. Will be back later to let you know how it goes....even put a woollen dress on..... haven't worn a dress in!!!! how sad i am...(don't answer that, i have got to stop writing everything i am thinking.) See you later.

Comments

• tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Lupin I know where you are coming from. I am so pleased you are getting out. It is just nice to talk to other people and be part of life. Have a lovely time,

Elizabeth x
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    Hope you have a lovely time Lupin!

Happy Christmas!

Love Tilly xxx
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Enjoy yourself muchly!

Christmas only comes round once a year.........

Love
    Annie
  • robertls
    robertls Member Posts: 2,304
    Have a fun time young Lupin.........

Rob x c055.gif
    Roba045.gif
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    have a great time lupin, don't dance too much, lol..

Have a drink for me.. Only had to be tetleys tea though, haha. :))
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Have a lovely time Lupin...get back before father Christmas comes wont you x:D
    A MERRY CHRISTMAS..and a good New Year
    Love
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Have a nice Christmas and enjoy your night out.

Trash xx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    I hope you are having/have had a good time. Enjoy your Christmas, lupin15. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • lupin15
    lupin15 Member Posts: 2,182
    Everyone ready for Santa time??? Well the couple of hours were interesting.....The place has reopened after being closed for a while...no nothing interesting just refurbishment and health and safety issue with lights etc!!!!! All the staff were paid off so could not return when it opened. Well a family disco was put on and they new manager took the evening off and only left two members of staff working on the bar and a cook/chief.The bar staff had no previous experience!!!!! People were baying for blood when we left at 8.30pm...(only went out for a few hours to wear out the wee man.) Getting a drink took 15-20mins....interesting few hours but made me smile. The wee lad enjoyed himself and left off stream popping balloons and dancing to the music that practical left me deaf....getting too old for this. Came back eaten cheese and crackers got the xmas stocking out for all and eaten nearly a whole box of chocolate cherries from marks and spencers (now feel sick).
    Now watching a romantic film on tv and trying to think sleepy thoughts so i can get to sleep for tomorrow...whoopppiiieee
    Hope everyone else has had a lovely evening and enjoys tomorrow.