To all of our brave younger ones . . .

dreamdaisy
dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
edited 30. Dec 2010, 10:07 in My child has arthritis
I hope you all have a good Christmas and that Santa has brought you all the right presents! I also hope that your arthritis leaves you all alone for the day, and that you all have a whale of a time. I send my best wishes, too, to all the courageous mums and dads, who are fighting this battle with you and for you. Happy Christmas! DD
Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben

Comments

• jean123
    jean123 Member Posts: 642
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Myself and the rest of the forum team would like to add our good wishes too.

Jean123

x:rudolf x:rudolf x:rudolf
  • littlemummy2
    littlemummy2 Member Posts: 91
    :)) Merry christmas, and to take a quote from a famous film 'God bless us everyone' Hope everyone had a great time xxxx

Michelle x:wink:
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Morning everyone, I hope you are all as well as you can be. I am currently struggling with the inevitable payback - I sincerely hope it doesn't apply to Annie, Tom, Phoebe, Jordan, Kayleigh et al. Thinkikng of you. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • illihor
    illihor Member Posts: 283
    Awww thank you :d we had a fab day here and just like you Monday was a **** of a day. Kayleigh's hips and pelvis were sore but that was it. Then again I decided to stop her doing certain things and take it easy we had some god ole films on the telly and had some quiet family down time. Was a change from the norm doing it like that but no one seemed to care or mind was like they all wanted it adults too lol. Of course me being the one cooking christmas dinner didn't get that down time but was a fab day anyway. Santa was very kind to her hehe. Such a change from last year where she barely managed to open 2 let alone all of them this year although behind the others she still did them al herself so proud of her :D

Michelle xxx
  • anniesmum
    anniesmum Member Posts: 102
    DD - Thank you for thinking of us all. Annie had a great Christmas and her steroids seemed to have kicked in just on time. The irony is with Annie well the rest of them here have succumbed to xmas lergy and have been really grotty. I am last woman standing and only by her toe nail! Remember it is the season to be jolly. La te la!

PS - I hope you had a lovely Christmas and are not suffering too much. xx