Re:Len's MIA again

Options
mellman01
mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
edited 28. Dec 2010, 20:01 in Community Chit-chat archive
Right where is he?, Len has gone MIA again, do you think he's hold up in the bunker with the bunker babes again the dirty old devil!??.

Comments

• annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Well, there's a fine thing! My favourite poster has given up and gone, lock, stock and barrel.

I obviously have little imagination, 'cos I can't imagine who the hell could be worried by your posts.........has the world gone mad?

Oh well, chum, maybe we will meet again one day.........

Love
    Annie
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    This forum would be a much poorer place if people couldn't discuss controversial subjects and feel free to express their own opinions. There are bound to be some people who disagree, but this doesn't seem any reason for them to leave. They must be rather narrow-minded individuals if they can't tolerate the opinions of others.

Rehab, you have kept us all entertained and informed by your posts for a long time now, so I do hope that you won't leave. You would be greatly missed.

As for the demise of The Bunker, The Cane and Able Gourmet pub, Arthurs Wine bar, Fat Kev and Alan D Lord , life just wouldn't be the same without them. b008.gif

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • daylily
    daylily Member Posts: 619
    Options
    'You cannot be serious Rehab'

Can't understand people taking offence.

What happened to freedom of speech x:?: x:?:

Take care and please don't disappear, we NEED discussions.

Be a blxxdy boring world if we all agreed on everything x:!: x:!:

xx
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    what is this load of crap again sorry but who is it on here who have no sence of humor and are tittle tattle tales .
    only kidding but it so silly if some one does not like a post then they do not have to read them will people never learn this place is for all of us we need it and if it gets all bolshi again it put fokes off posting and that such a shame rehab old pal would miss you if you stop posting hugs val
    val
  • katekelly
    katekelly Member Posts: 975
    Options
    Well I don't care what anyone else thinks.....

I LOVE REHAB!!!!

Should we start a fan club? I know there are plenty of wimmen on here who would want to be fully paid up members!!
  • daylily
    daylily Member Posts: 619
    Options
    count me in Katekelly :))
  • oneday
    oneday Member Posts: 1,434
    Options
    Are "ify" posts on the long threads like the pub/landlord ones. Once they get too long i give up as miss few days and too much to catch up on!!
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    Hang on a cotton picking minute I posted on here today and it's now gone!?, all I said was SOME people haven't the guts to come out from the shadows and be adult about things but wait in the shadows making arrows for other to fire, I can't see how Len could be getting in so much trouble on here unless there was something rotten in the state of Belguim if ya get me drift.
    Paranoid I may be but daft I'm not, well not totally just yet, Len has been the main stay of this site he was one of the first to welcome me on here and I just wish the sniping would stop just for a while, if people can't take what he says with a pinch of salt then they need to come and spend a week where I work they would soon learn not to over react at every little thing, the web allows us to be different people than we are in real life for me I am what I am and this is me even on here it's to much like hard work being an alter ego plus I haven't got the time to be a weasle about things, if I have a problem then I would be a man and say so in public rather than sneak around like a rat in the dark corners of this site.
  • valval
    Options
    mel that so right do feel some are trying to cause problems again it makes for a bad feeling on here always read what he posts as he makes me laugh and have not seen anything to cause so many probs. i will join the rehab club he great person always there when needed
    val
  • annie_mial
    Options
    I'm joining the fan club, too! Per-lease count me in!

I've rarely seen anything on here to which I have taken exception - and when I did it a) certainly wasn't Rehab, and b) I decided to let them get on with it, after all it is their forum too.

I would just love to know whois the narrow minded, humourless bigot complaining and about what?

Annie
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Well Rehab and I had a disagreement recently but I would never go to the mods to complain. You can't expect everyone to have the same opinion and a healthy debate is fine by me.

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • valval
    Options
    tkachev wrote:
    Well Rehab and I had a disagreement recently but I would never go to the mods to complain. You can't expect everyone to have the same opinion and a healthy debate is fine by me.

Elizabeth

good for you he does like to stir things from time to time no harm intended just likes to see what fokes say and feel but he would harm no one such a gent he is he got masive fan club you join that you one of the bunker babesfor life welcome to the club
    val
  • jillyb1
    jillyb1 Member Posts: 1,725
    Options
    I'm still quite new to the forums but surely a forum is just that ; a place to discuss , debate and share tips and advice ! It would be very boring if everyone shared the same views and wouldn't that remove our need of a forum altogether ? We need the people who stir things up and make us all think ! Jilly
  • katekelly
    katekelly Member Posts: 975
    Options
    Well said Jilly and it doesn't matter how long you have been on this site- everyone is welcome and all have the 'right' to post what they feel. As you so rightly said other peoples opinions make it all the more interesting. A bit of banter and a laugh can be a very good form of medicine.

I have always held a soft spot for Rehab and I have been fortunate to meet him in 'real life'. He is a true gentleman with a quick wit and a 'twinkle' in his eye! (other ladies out there will know what I mean!!). As far as I can see he would not purposely upset others and those who have taken offence to his 'musings' should be assured that there is nothing 'nasty' or 'vindictive' about him or his postings.

So Ladies and Gentleman, Boys and Girls, Dogs, Cats and other pets - oh not forgetting Frogs (OK Toni?), I would like to launch the "Lets get Rehab back" campaign. Having thought of it I of course reserve the right to all gestures of thanks that may come from Rehab, Alan D Lord and Fat Kev be they monetry or physical, which also includes keys to the Cane and Able and the Bunker. I shall be known as the 'Chosen One' and at Rehabs beck and call 24 7. All other fans will take part in a monthly draw to win a week in the Bunker with said Alan D Lord and can cast their eyes on the hallowed 'Pickled Eggs'. Having said that there will be a chain of command with all positions up for grabs (Behave Rehab not that sort of position!!!). I of course am the 1st Mate so we need a 2nd and 3rd mate, 2 cadets, a Chief Engineer, 2nd and 3rd Engineers, Chief Purser and several Able bodied seamen so we can once again take off on the Skylark for tales of daring do!!

Now do you think that might tempt our beloved Rehab back??
    I hope so.

Katexxx
  • annie_mial
    Options
    Kate, oooh, can I apply for Second Mate? It's the thought of those Able Bodied Seamen which I find so very tempting. I'd be willing to dance a hornpipe with them!

I've always taken Len's posts with a large pinch of the necessary (and a double brandy) and just do not see what anyone could find to complain about.................I do hope he comes back in, I always miss him when he's not around. He's usually saying what I've been thinking, anyway!

I need a daily dose of his news and views (or views on the news) to liven up the dark, dreary January days.

Soooooooooo - I will hoick out the bellbottoms, rub up me lanyard and polish up me pipe.........hope you get lots of other crew members soon........

Annie
  • valval
    Options
    can i come please but do not want to climb any rigging not got good head for hights but am willing to inspect the able bodied seamen to mane sure they are ship shape :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin: rehab for captain no one else does the job right
    val
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Hi Kate

As official Director of Cruises for JL Cruises Ltd, I think that a New Year cruise would be an excellent idea. It's about time that the Skylark was relaunched, and it would be great if we could tempt Captain Rehab back. I will send him an SOS, and see what he says.

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif