what do we want

Options
valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 31. Dec 2010, 13:51 in Community Chit-chat archive
well what do we want out of this forum do we come on here to read recipes, gosip,have a laugh what do you want from it do you like it as it is or would you like changes this is not connected to the mods just wondered what others are looking for when they come on.
me i love to read the storys
join in the games and trips we take
love it when we have a laugh i know trisher loves to have a trip when she feeling bad it helps to keep her mind off the pain val
val

Comments

• tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I really am enjoying the forum just the way it is, I can get any serious advice or help I want/need and also can pop over here for some good banter and a laugh. This place keeps me sane while waiting to get to sleep on a night.. The only thing that will be missing is Alan. D. Lord , Fat Kev and the like....... Hope they don't really dissapear!! :o:))

be well Val..

X
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • valval
    Options
    well it behave or shut up and we do love him as he is
    val
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Options
    I really enjoy the Forum but it saddens me when people leave because they've taken offence whether it be from each other or the Mods. I just wish people weren't so sensitive and learnt to let things go over their heads a bit more.

I would therefore wish the forum was more a tad more tolerant. ...and I will add that this post isn't aimed at anyone.
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Val,

There are so many missing.... I kinda wish they would come back. Old and new actually....

Which reminds me ((((( )))))'s to Vonski and Debate.....

And so many others....

It sort of changed, I don't know why.

We make it what it is so any faults are down to us.....

Its nice to see you and so hope your are now back? (((( )))) xx

Oh Legs my friend sometimes your right.... but at times I so wish it could be remembered this is an international forum.

Love Cris who hopes you are getting the thaw now? Oh and big hugs to the grand kids :wink: xxx

I have to say I think we can make it what ever we want.......... So come on people what do we want it to be?
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,932
    Options
    Hi Val
    i like the forum because the people are kind and helpfull.
    it's good that if we have a problem there is allways some one who can help.
    and i like chit chat it helps with the pain because no body understands about the pain only people that have it know what its like.
    sorry to go on but i'm gratefull for the help i've had from this forum.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Options
    skezier wrote:
    Hi Val,

I have to say I think we can make it what ever we want..........

Cris you are so right - let's aim to make it a place for all :grin:

We are getting the thaw, thank goodness, and my 'grand sons' send you a slobbery lick and a wave of their paws :wink::lol:
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    I love the Chit Chat for a laugh....and the LWA is priceless for information...I just wish there wasn't so many people missing...I am not sure what is going on... but I hope they do return...suppose that is life..things are changing all the time.
    Cris is right...the forum is what we make it.. x:)
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • valval
    Options
    yes you are right it is what we make it but also what we are aloud to make it i think chit chat should be informative, fun ,interesting, light hearted all that it already is but we must remember if we take offence easly at what others post we also might offend others we have to remember it a family and with all the differences that that involves live and let live if you disagree with a post so be it tell them why it is your right but do not get upset and leave we need each other the suport is so important hugs val
    val
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    I would really hope that if I ever offended anybody on here that they would PM me and we could discuss it... I would NEVER intentionally offend anyone, it's not in my nature to be honest, so if it did happen then it would more than likely be a misunderstanding that could be resolved...
    That should be the way to go if you ask me..

I really am so happy I found this place.... :)) :))

e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • valval
    Options
    tjt6768 wrote:
    I would really hope that if I ever offended anybody on here that they would PM me and we could discuss it... I would NEVER intentionally offend anyone, it's not in my nature to be honest, so if it did happen then it would more than likely be a misunderstanding that could be resolved...
    That should be the way to go if you ask me..

I really am so happy I found this place.... :)) :))

yes do feel that the way to go if it can not be sorted that way then go step further but none of us like upseting others we just want to share val
    val
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    I agree, should I inadvertently upset someone I would like the said someone to contact me and tell me so!

I would hate to think that someone, somewhere is worrying about something I've written and is getting their knickers in a twist about it...........just tell me!

I would never set out to deliberately annoy/upset/offend anyone but what is the world coming to when that someone cannot communicate reasonably?

Annie
  • suncatcher
    suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
    Options
    I love the fact it is always there. I don't like chat rooms so the fact you can join in or not is good. I do pm people but its when i want to no pressure. Just like popping in your local when passing and seeing familiar names and stop for a chat.
    What do i come into this fabulous local for well. Depends on mood.
    I love jokes, peoples stories.
    I get inspired by others views on life.
    I like medical info only occasional.
    I like certain threads the random ones like whats your favorite music for eg.
    I like recommended links. I find them entertaining and funny.
    What do i want I think what we have is pretty special. I would like to see more new ones join in discussions some sites have discussion roles where a topic is chosen related to arthritis or life issues we have which is effected by our illness. eg friendships how we relate to others now we have Arther.
    That the only thing i can think of. x Joanne
    pS I do hate to see people leave the site
    Joanne
  • PamieAFC1903
    PamieAFC1903 Member Posts: 899
    Options
    I want to come on have a laugh, chat, etc so it takes my mind off the pain :)
    I ♥ Runrig.

I live, sleep, eat and breathe Runrig!!!!!.