Update

Options
nanasue
nanasue Member Posts: 465
edited 28. Dec 2010, 03:43 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hello everyone, hope you all had a good xmas, I had a lovely day. I'm starting to feel better now, my depression is lifting despite the fact I've had a bad chest infection and a car accident, luckily I wasn't too badly hurt but the car is a write off. Fortunately for me it's a motability car (only 1 year old !!!) so that means I have a hire car and will be able to get a new car asap. It was 100% the other drivers fault, he pulled out of a junction straight into the side of my car, luckily no other cars were about or it could've been worse. So all in all I think I've done quite well . HAPPY NEW YEAR to all x:D

Love Sue

Comments

• tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    blooming heck Sue... Sorry you've had a rough time of it..
    Hope things are starting to go better now. Motability do look after you when anything happens, at least the RAC do, did for me..

Be well
    :))
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    Options
    Hello Sue

Oh I am so sorry you have been having such a rough time of it. But glad you are starting to feel a bit better now and hope that continues. I really hope you get your new car soon.

Thinking of you.

Love Tilly xxx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Hey nansue, it's good to hear from you. I am sorry about the car but very pleased that you were unhurt. What good news about the depression too - long may that continue to be the case. I wish you well. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Options
    Hi Sue,
    It’s lovely to hear from you. What a nasty shock for you. I am so glad you are not hurt.

I hope your replacement car is ready soon.

Wishing a good 2011,
    Lv, Ix
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    hi so glad you feeling more positive well done on that and glad you were not hurt when car was and you get nice new one something to look foward to val
    val
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Options
    Hi Sue,
    That must have been a shock and the sooner you get a car and get behind the wheel again the better {the voice of experience speaking :lol: }
    Glad you wern't hurt andd glad you are feeling better

Love
    Hileena
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Hi sue
    sorry about the accident that must have shook you up.
    Glad you were not hurt.
    Its nice to know that you are now feeling much better in yourself too.
    Take care
    juliepf x