put my hello in the right place

jilly
jilly Member Posts: 503
edited 31. Dec 2010, 08:04 in Say Hello Archive
Hello again , i thought i had better put my hello in the right place , this thyroid problem is not good for the memory , I have put a post in the wrong place , i just wanted to say hello to you all , I have been a member before but have been ill for quite a few months . When i came to sign on it wound'nt let me so i have had to start again , this time i have the user name jilly it used to be alicea perhaps some of you will remember me . I am not one to post a lot but i do enjoy reading all your posts . So nice to be back and all the best to you all. ..........jilly

Comments

• tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hello again Jilly in the right place, lol...
    Hope you're ok this evening..
    :))

jilly wrote:
    Hello again , i thought i had better put my hello in the right place , this thyroid problem is not good for the memory , I have put a post in the wrong place , i just wanted to say hello to you all , I have been a member before but have been ill for quite a few months . When i came to sign on it wound'nt let me so i have had to start again , this time i have the user name jilly it used to be alicea perhaps some of you will remember me . I am not one to post a lot but i do enjoy reading all your posts . So nice to be back and all the best to you all. ..........jilly
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Jilly

welcome to the forums form me :))

I hope you find them as helpful as I have

Love

Toni xx