cervical spondylosis

Options
mellman01
mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
edited 7. Jan 2011, 12:58 in Living with Arthritis archive
does anyone on here have cervical spondylosis and if so do you get tinnitus from it from time to time??. I figure that's what's causing mine it's really howling right now but then tomorrow it could well be almost silent, odd but it's been getting louder the last 6 months when it does come out to play, no point going to me GP I guess, I mean what can he do about it anyway, he can't turn it on and off now can he!.

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I don't have the cervical spondy mell, but I do have the tinnitus, as a result of taking sulphasalazine: what meds are you on - and is it listed as a side effect? DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Mel,
    Sorry you have that..... I don't get it but when I was young they did a lot of work to my ears to restore hearing (which thankfully worked) and know the noises thing is horrible.

I don' know if its coming fro the neck....

I think its a good ides to see the gp cus it might be a side effect like DD said and that might be balanced better? Cris xx
  • daylily
    daylily Member Posts: 619
    Options
    Hi Mel,
    I have cervical spondylosis and every now and then I get like a 'click' in my ear and then a loudish buzzing noise.

It's only been going on for last few months but definately getting louder.

Take care.
    xx