Hello

Options
Janny
Janny Member Posts: 6
edited 11. Jan 2011, 06:00 in Say Hello Archive
Just saying hello. I have just registered. I have RA and wanted to chat to people to get hints and tips for dealing with the condition. Janny

Comments

• elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Janny wrote:
    Just saying hello. I have just registered. I have RA and wanted to chat to people to get hints and tips for dealing with the condition. Janny

Welcome to the forum, Janny :grin: If you would like to ask any questions you have about RA and how to deal with it, best to ask on the Living with Arthritis Zone, that is where people will be to help you out.

I hope to see your name around the forum soon.

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • traluvie
    traluvie Member Posts: 2,579
    Options
    Hi Janny,

Welcome i am new here too.. been a memeber for few days..
    The site has been a great help and comfort to me and everyone is so nice and supportive..
    I hope you find the site helpful..
    Any time you feel the need to talk feel free..
    Whne i joined i shared my story and symptoms in the "say hello " forum ..
    All the best and look forwrd to speaking to you again soon..
    th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    Janny wrote:

Welcome from me too Janny, hope you are ok tonight..
    :grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Morning Janny, it's nice to meet you. As elna said, LWA is the place for the medical/tips/hints/treatment/diagnosis questions, the other forums are self-explanantory. We are a friendly lot and we know our stuff re arthritis and how to deal/cope with it! I wish you well. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    Options
    Hello Janny and welcome from me too.

I am sure you will find this site a great source of comfort and advice, as I have done.

Love Tilly (another RA'er) xxx