Hello- New User

cpontefract
cpontefract Member Posts: 73
edited 17. Jan 2011, 13:38 in Say Hello Archive
Hi all!
I've just joined here after finding you on google!

A little about me! Im 25 from Swansea, South Wales. Not currently working (over a year now).
I was diagnosed on Weds (12th) with Inflammatory arthritis.

Im looking for some help and support about what to do next re: benefits etc as i dont feel i have the strength to return to work, but also some new friends to chat with and help along the way

:grin:
Claire
Keep Smiling :D

Comments

• tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    hi, I'm just about to log out but welcome to the forum, this is the best place for you to find answers, advice and whole heap of new friends... Lol
    Questions are best posted on the lwa forum, but there is fun to be had on the chit chat section.. In fact if you go there now, I've just boiled the kettle in Vals cafe, so there is fresh tea and coffee ob the go... There are some folks in there, tell them Tony sent you for a cuppa and a natter..
    See you around soon

Be well
    :grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hello and welcome from me too!

So sorry about your diagnosis but hopefully you will find the forum of great help and support. The best place to post is on the Living with Arthritis (LWA) forum because most of us look there regularly. You will be in good company here, so do feel free to ask any questions and we will do our best to help.

Love Tillyxxx