dream

Options
valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 18. Jan 2011, 15:03 in Community Chit-chat archive
have just woken from the strangest dream it was so strange went to bed after taking paracetomals as had joint pain and headache.
i was in a car with mum and dad going to a blessing for mum with another man? i had my dog coffee with me (he been dead 14 years) he was in my arms. dad dropped us off at some place went into woolworths for wee nearly got locked in then went out side to blessing could not see dad anywhere was cuddling dog still looking around when blessing started well instead of being a blessing it was a wedding i stormed off lost my dog hid in a grotto others came in all going on about blessing that was wedding and where had my dad gone then woke up heart racing still got headache lol never did find dog again
val

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Val
    It strange how these dreams come about, its sought of all our thoughts mixed together....your dad not being well can do this...they do shake you up though....has for your dog...I do dream about mine and shes been gone a couple of yrs, sometimes when I dream about my mum and dad they died a long time ago....I wake up crying....
    Love
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • valval
    Options
    yes it very strange did not sleep great as arther was biteing and did not want to take stronger pain meds lol serves me right miss my dog he was lovely
    val
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    valval wrote:
    yes it very strange did not sleep great as arther was biteing and did not want to take stronger pain meds lol serves me right miss my dog he was lovely
    Aww Val ...I know what you mean.....we lost our little dog a couple of years ago....I still miss her...
    Love
    Barbara
  • PamieAFC1903
    PamieAFC1903 Member Posts: 899
    Options
    I remember one night I had a right odd dream, I had just gone up to 10mg on escitalopram for my anxiety.

I thought I saw my Granny (she passed away 3 years ago) sitting on the chair I have in my bedroom with the devils face (not her own).

Seen my doctor about it he said I was in what he called the "Twilight Zone".

But I am telling you it freaked me out so much!
    I ♥ Runrig.

I live, sleep, eat and breathe Runrig!!!!!.
  • valval
    Options
    would have me as well
    val
  • valval
    Options
    delboy wrote:
    I was having a nice dream (Went back to bed this morning as a bad night and early physio left me knackered) and was enjoying it but can't remember the details but the aromas from wild flowers and the countryside were wonderful, then the bloody pikey knocked on the door and woke me. Grrr!

love the spider with the bug hate it when people wake you from a dream had to nap this morning and yesterday
    val