i find

Options
valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 20. Jan 2011, 06:57 in Community Chit-chat archive
hi i find myself praying i come on :oops: lol arther gets worse when period due :oops: and it very bad at min :shock: :shock: so roll on time of the month. then all should be calmer never been quite this bad before sorry for the moan but feeling fed up with it took till 4.30 today before pain meds kicked in enough to move 8) 8) 8) hope tomorrow better :grin::grin::grin:
val

Comments

• traluvie
    traluvie Member Posts: 2,579
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Valval..

Sorry to hear you are suffering today...
    Hope you manage to get some rest and i hope tom is a better day for you..

Take care
    Tracy
    xxxxx
    th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx
  • Colin1
    Colin1 Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    I dont quite no what to say Val
    just glad i'm a man
    Colin
    WHEN GOD GIVES YOU LEMONS MAKE LEMONADE
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    :shock: :???: :eek: ermmmmmmmmmmmm :eek: :???: :shock:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Sorry to hear you have been in pain, Val. It's tough being a woman sometimes, isn't it :?: Menopause will be your best friend, I think. Hope you will feel better tomorrow.
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Options
    sending lots of hugs to you Val XXX Bubbles
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    It's one of the greatest benefits of life, getting all that malarkey over and done with. I am well into my third year of freedom and it's great - the getting here was lousy but boy was it worth it. It's hell at the moment for you valval, and I empathise, but every month gone is a month closer to the end of that particular pestilence! You can look forward to sagging skin, skanky hair, spreading waistline, deepening wrinkles, osteoporosis, facial hair (as the testosterone is allowed free reign), dreadful memory lapses and weeing when you giggle and cough (I assume with that last one that you currently don't.) It's great! DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • traluvie
    traluvie Member Posts: 2,579
    Options
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    It's one of the greatest benefits of life, getting all that malarkey over and done with. I am well into my third year of freedom and it's great - the getting here was lousy but boy was it worth it. It's hell at the moment for you valval, and I empathise, but every month gone is a month closer to the end of that particular pestilence! You can look forward to sagging skin, skanky hair, spreading waistline, deepening wrinkles, osteoporosis, facial hair (as the testosterone is allowed free reign), dreadful memory lapses and weeing when you giggle and cough (I assume with that last one that you currently don't.) It's great! DD

You trying to scare her lol :smile: (i know ur not)
    I had hysterectomy 2 yrs ago(29) so am lucky i do not have to suffer anymore.. I dunno how i would cope too be honest...

Hope you had a better noght sleep than me :roll:

Take care
    Tracy
    xxxxxxx
    th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx
  • valval
    Options
    hi on hrt as had stopped lol that started things back up lol got to get to 50 then can stop it high risk of ostiperosis if went through it at 46 did have very sever symptoms must admit was awfull do cross legs when coughing lol just incase
    val
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 19. Jan 2011, 08:43
    Options
    Hi Val
    I do feel for you, I went through hell for many years...not had any :smile: now for 8 years...bliss...I am coming back has a man
    some hugs to keep you going..(((((()))))
    Love
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,483
    Options
    Hi Val

The surgeon who did my back op years ago confirmed that it REALLY is true :sad:

Hope all is well soon.

Love

Toni xx
  • valval
    Options
    felt so much better when got up today could walk more than 10 steps with out resting (it was that bad honest) and have now come on doc did say it makes arther worse i thought it was just me feeling the pain more at that time lol but she said no it a fact it affects arther nice of them to tell us lol
    val
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    The hormonal fluctuations do affect our ability to cope with arthritis - the pain is certainly felt more keenly, I do remember that. There is a light at the end of the female tunnel, valval, and it's a bl**dy bright one, despite the witch whiskers! DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Val,

HRT flower... best friend I got :wink: My docs aren't worried till 54 but shall miss them cus they are doing a job as I am mid way through the change i guess....

I hope you soon feel much better val and leaving you a ((((( )))))Cris xx
  • valval
    Options
    i told my self would not moan and grown :oops: but i am so fed up now :evil had to trail up to docs 4 blood pressure check (140/90 much better) not sure if it the cold or what :roll: but can hardly move joints feel full of fluid :shock: knees feel like they going to slide from side to side right hand will not bend at the joints properly so just having a big moan can not tell others as they get worried i know it will pass but well you know it gets in the way of life and is so frustrating spend half my life resting so fit for work gggrrrrrrr oh well a day nearer getting back to normal :smile::smile::smile::smile: i am sure tomorrow will be better :grin::grin::grin::grin:
    val
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi val,

Flower it gets rough sometimes eh? Sending you a ((((( ))))) and when do you next see the rumo? I just wonder if you can get the appointment brought forward?

I sometimes ring the rumo's secretary and ask if he can see me sooner or adjust the tablets etc... maybe you could do that cus I think you would be better seen sooner rather than later.

Take pictures flower so you can show him.her cus sods law often means when your seen its all behaving.

Another ((((( )))) and a hope it will ease for you. Cris xx