Thank you everyone

Options
PamieAFC1903
PamieAFC1903 Member Posts: 899
edited 21. Jan 2011, 10:39 in Community Chit-chat archive
I just want to say thank you to you all for your kindness and help. I'm still a newbie here and i feel that i have been welcomed with open arms and I am grateful to the support i have been given in the past week. I know my Granda would be happy that you have all been with me through it.

I will be staying up at my grannys from tomorrow after my uncle (the nice one) said i could lol.
I ♥ Runrig.

I live, sleep, eat and breathe Runrig!!!!!.

Comments

• traluvie
    traluvie Member Posts: 2,579
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I just want to say thank you to you all for your kindness and help. I'm still a newbie here and i feel that i have been welcomed with open arms and I am grateful to the support i have been given in the past week. I know my Granda would be happy that you have all been with me through it.

I will be staying up at my grannys from tomorrow after my uncle (the nice one) said i could lol.

I agree pamie.. i'm still a newbie and i am so grateful for everyones support and kindness it has really helped me too..
    Take care
    Tracy
    xxxxx
    th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    great to have you with us we need each other as who else would understand how arther affects us and would let us scream and shout when we need to val
    val
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Options
    We're all here for each other. :smile:
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • jillyb1
    jillyb1 Member Posts: 1,725
    Options
    Glad you managed to cope with today and say a loving goodbye to your Granda , he would be very proud of you . Jillyb
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    I'm glad that you made it through the day Pamie, and then took the time to post, that's very thoughtful of you.. I've not really been on here that long either but feel like part of the furniture now.. We're all in very similar sailing vessels so to speak so if we can't help each other then it's a sorry state of affairs... Give your Granny my best..
    Catch you soon

e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • PamieAFC1903
    Options
    Thanks guys. I told my granny before that you were all there in spirit... that is why she asked if any of you would like to help the hospice my granda was at
    I ♥ Runrig.

• skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Pamie,

You have a good time and I just so agree with legs... we really are all here for each other and that's how it should be. Cris xx
  • PamieAFC1903
    Options
    I've had to come home.

Went to see doctor up at my Granny's after a panic attack and lots of pain and he advised me to go home and see my GP as soon as possible. :(
    I ♥ Runrig.

• lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Options
    Sorry to hear that Pamie, make sure you do as he advised and let us know how you go on.
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • jillyb1
    jillyb1 Member Posts: 1,725
    Options
    Hope you're feeling a bit better today , Pamie , stress on top of all your other health woes can really knock you for six ; try and rest for a few days . Jillyb
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,955
    Options
    Hi Pamie.
    i know what panic attacks are like they try to run your life
    and they do at times.
    i used to go in a shop and if i had to wait to long i would run out and be shaking.
    take care and i hope you feel better soon.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx