hurah

Options
spacey
spacey Member Posts: 126
edited 22. Jan 2011, 12:00 in Living with Arthritis archive
just wanted to say hurah for having a fab helpful physio who after 3 years of pain is now really sorting me out. She is helping me exercise and regain muscle strength, has me a rheumatology referal and appiontment made, sorted my feet out with podiatry, which in turn has made me a bit less dispairing of it all. I was only refered in Dec and already in just recognising imediately what was wrong she has done so much more for me than my other Drs - so hurah!!!!!

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Oh doesn't it make a difference when you find someone understanding/helpful/good at their job? Hurrah indeed! Good luck with it all. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Options
    That is great news. Good luck with it all. 2011 might just be your year. Fingers crossed for you.

It is so nice when we find the right people; they open doors that we haven’t a hope of opening on our own.

Lv, Ix
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    great news spacey
    and indeed hurah
    glad you are getting sorted
    have a good weekend
    juliepf x :smile:
  • jacqmun
    jacqmun Member Posts: 65
    Options
    :lol: Hoorah :lol: indeed spacey!!!
    Jacqui x
    When it rains, look for rainbows. When it's dark, look for stars
  • dorcas
    dorcas Member Posts: 3,516
    Options
    That's great spacey!

what a difference it makes to have someone know there job and be willing to go that extra mile to help. :grin:

Lynn (Collywobble) was just saying on her thread that being seen by a helpful physio and OT had made a huge difference to her too. :!:

hurah indeed!!!

Iris xx
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    Hi Spacey

That is good news. Just leaving some appreciation for your wonderful physio. a035.gif
    Hope it continues to go well for you.
    Chris