Still good

Options
nanasue
nanasue Member Posts: 465
edited 24. Jan 2011, 10:49 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hello everyone, the weather here is brighter and dryer than it has been, so that's a bonus, also I'm still doing quite well, but everyday I wake up and wonder if this is going to be the day when it all goes pear shaped, I know I shouldn't but I can't help it.It could be because other things are going well for me at the moment and that is improving my mood etc. I don't know, have others had experience of this? Just to let you know, I picked up my new car yesterday and I'm really happy with it and already feel a connection with it, I know that sounds odd but you either do or you don't, it works better for me if I do. I know, I'm crazy but that's the best way to be when you have to deal with rotten old arthur and everything he can throw at you, it doesn't always work, but hey! you have to give it a try, not always easy as I know myself, but if you can, go for it. I've also got my 9 grandchildren to keep me cheerful, I love seeing them and hearing about school and other things etc. Sorry to go on, but I wanted to share this with you all.

Sue x

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    It's lovely to hear that you are still feeling OK wth things and I sincerely hope it lasts. My regards to babycakes. :smile: DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • dorcas
    dorcas Member Posts: 3,516
    Options
    Great to hear that things are so much more positive for you. :grin:

I liked your comment about bonding with your new car. :wink:

I hate mine :x .. never again will I drive a Ford Fiesta and I can't wait to be rid of it! worst is.. I chose it :roll: :lol:

I agree grandchildren are great :mrgreen: but I've a way to go before reaching your numbers!

Have a nice weekend!

Iris xxx
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    Hi Sue

Thanks for your upbeat post and nice to hear things are going well for you at the moment. I hope it continues for you and beats arther into submission. I have never driven and am wondering if I am now missing out on the car bonding experience!! :lol: Enjoy the grandchildren and have a good weekend.
    take care
    Chris
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Sue
    I must say , If I feel happy I do wonder that something is going to spoil it, glad Im not on my own.
    Its really good to hear that thing are going well for you, your car is one of the family now :smile: you carry on enjoying your grandchildren.
    Love
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Hi sue
    I am so pleased that you still feel so good
    I think thats great news and a bonus a new car, wonderful
    keep thinking positive
    take care
    Juliepf x
  • ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Options
    Hi Sue,
    Enjoy your new car; I know what you mean when you said you bonded. I got my new car earlier in the year and we have got on just fine. Mind is called Jessicar and we have had some good outings together. :grin:
    You deserve some happiness so just accept it and treasure the good times.
    Nine grandchildren to listen to well I bet you have some funny tales to tell. :lol::lol:
    Lv, Ix
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,485
    Options
    Hi Sue

Lovely news I am so very pleased for you. You do have lots of blessings to count and i am pleased you are so well you are able to.

LONG may it last

Toni xx

PS I too am 'at one' with my car :wink: