xray

Options
valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 25. Jan 2011, 16:48 in Living with Arthritis archive
hi saw gp this morning for blood pressure and mentioned hip and knee playing me up still she said have we xrayed it yet no says i would you like one so we can tell if it artheritis or not yes please says i (rhummy does not belive in xrays ) so off i popped straight there sorted just got to wait a week now to find out do i want it to be or not :roll: :roll: to be honest not sure at least it would be reason for pain in them but do i want it anywhere else lol( i know it already there if it is the only difference will be i will know it there lol) so fingers crossed but not sure what for must stop and take pain meds it screaming lol walking back prob did not help :grin::grin: but thought might walk stiffness off val
val

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,463
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Val :grin:

How you doing? not so good I think? :sad:

yOU USING A STICKK AT THE MO? jUST A THOUGHT IF YOUR BACK IS PLAYING UP TOO... Ooops soory capd lock - not shouting :oops:

I dont know what you should hope for either, but answers first and foremost eh?

Let us know how you get on

Love

toni xx
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    not doing bad lol inflimation settled down over did it at work the other week set everything off then put hoover around sunday (not been done since christmas :oops: ) and set neck off today hips and knees just falling to bits lol but feel much better in my self since stopping naproxen even kidneys back to normal now stopped them lol
    val
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Morning val
    hope the xray results put your mind at rest
    nice that the inflamation has subsided a little and that the kidneys are now back to normal

take care
    juliepf x
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Oh it is unsettlling, isn't it? Stay in the dark and fret a little, or find out and fret a little? Talk about Hobson's Choice. I think the latter is the better option, 'cos at least you will know what is going on - there may not be much to be done but at least you will have a vague idea of where you are. I am glad the nasty nap effects have worn off and I hope you will let us know what the Xrays reveal. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Val
    Sorry you are suffering, its annoying how easy it is to overdo things...I do hope your xrays results are not to bad, good luck..
    Love
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Val,

Know what you mean about not sure if you want to know or not.....

Tis better they know even if you don't though. I get a few xrays and well they don't say about them less I ask but they know whats there and for me that's enough now really.....

I have a head in the sand approach to some of it i guess.....

Fingers crossed for you val and wait and see I guess? ((( ))) Cris who doesn't seem to be making much sense really :roll: xx
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Options
    Hi Val
    I think you always feel better when you know......It doesnt make the pain any less but somehow when I know I can cope better,
    If you dont know.....it wont make any difference....if you have it you have it....it'll just not be treated properly LOL
    Love
    Hileena