I don't feel well ...

Options
sally bee
sally bee Member Posts: 19
edited 29. Jan 2011, 03:35 in Living with Arthritis archive
I'm still waiting for my blood test results to come back to say whether or not I have RA as the doctor said.

I ache, and i'm so weary, and I feel like I have a high temperature and for the first time, I want to cry.

I just wanted to say all this, somewhere where I knew there were people who would understand. I hope thats okay.

With love to all xx

Sally bee.

Comments

• coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Sally Bee

Im sorry you are feeling so rough, it can be hard to deal with and some times we all need to let some one know were having a rough time, you are in the right place, i wish i could make it all more bearable but all i can do is send a hug and say there are plenty on here who understand so dont worry if its ok to post in here, you keep posting

xxx coco xx
  • sally bee
    Options
    Thank you Coco and thanks loads for the hug, it means a lot. xx
  • coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    Options
    your welcome, you keep posting , there are lots of people in here who can offer help and support and a laff even when the days been rough x
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Tiredness is a great factor in RA (well, all of the As in fact) and it can make you feel almost sick, one is so exhausted. Rest, rest and rest some more, take as many pain dullers as you can to try to get ahead of the pain, keep warm and hydrated and sleep: don't fight it, if you need to sleep then do just that. I wish you well. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    poor you we have been there and know what you are going through hugs to help you through val
    val
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Sally,

I am sorry your feeling so rough flower. it does this I am afraid but it doesn't last and you will start to feel better again soon.

With luck the tests will come back and they will know what they are up against and start to help you. in the mean time i agree rest, rest and more rest. try and stay warm and just be kind to your self. Fingers crossed you soon feel much better. Cris x
  • jacqmun
    jacqmun Member Posts: 65
    Options
    We all know where you're coming from with this dreadful overwhelming fatigue Sally, it can be really rough but you do get good days too :grin:
    Hope it passes soon!!
    All the best
    Jacqui x
    When it rains, look for rainbows. When it's dark, look for stars
  • ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Options
    Aw Sally,

I am not surprised you are feeling down. It’s such a lot to take on board. I do hope that you get your results through soon.
    Hang on it there and post when you can.
    Gentle hugs,

Lv, Ix
  • sally bee
    Options
    Thank you all, what a lovely lot you are :grin: I did cry in the end, what a baby I am, lol, then I took an anti inflammatory cuprofen and the feeling of a high temperature went, that helped a lot.

Also posting how I was feeling on here helped too. I don't say anything to family. If and when I get a diagnosis, i'll explain to them whats what so they're prepared for an up and down Mum/Wifey.

Big, but gentle hugs to everyone xxxx
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    I hope things are still improving for you this morning. Re: telling the family, have a look at The Spoon Theory (google it or whatever) It is a very good way to explain the unpredicatbility of RA etc. Look after yourself today, please and if you can let us now how you are. DD
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Morning sally bee
    I hope you are feeling much better today
    Take care, gente hugs((((((((()))))
    Juliepf x
  • sally bee
    Options
    I looked up and read, The Spoon Theory, it's brilliant!

I'm having a much better day today and have done a few things around the house, but being careful not to go too mad, little sit downs in between.

Hope everyones as okay as possible today.

Love & Hugs xx
  • traluvie
    traluvie Member Posts: 2,579
    Options
    Hi SallyBee,

Just read your story..
    Glad you are feeling better today.. i having an ok day too lol.. :smile:
    I too am waiting for results so i can get a diagnosis so i can understand your frustration waiting..
    I keep looking for the post lady to see if she coming, then i watch to see if she delivers.. I am sad .. lol..
    Hopefully you won't have to wait too long.. let us know how u get on..
    Take care
    Tracy..xxx
    th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Sally
    I am so glad you feel a bit better today, it will help you alot to talk to us , and dont worry about crying that again is a good release.
    Please let us know how you get on with the test.
    Love
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    Hi Sally

Sorry to see you are having a rough time, but am glad you felt able to post and just wanted to leave a hug or two. Hope things improve for you soon. We do understand. ((( )))
    Chris
  • caterina57
    caterina57 Member Posts: 1,424
    Options
    Hi Hope you are feeling a little better, the constant of these aches and pains and tiredness is awful. But it is reassuring that this forum is here with people who can support because they are going through the same. Good Luck and take care of yourself
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Morning sally bee, how are things today? I hope you are continuing to feel a little better/brighter, just remember to conserve your energy as much as you can - save those spoons! DD
  • sally bee
    Options
    I'm off to the docs on Monday as I have to have my blood pressure checked, it's been high recently. In the past it's always been perfect so perhaps that is another sign of whatever is wrong with me. I do keep thinking to myself, .... 'is there something wrong with me? .... or isn't there something wrong with me?' Not knowing drives you nuts, lol. Anyway, if those blood test results are still not back i'll ask doc nicely if he can give them a prod and find out :grin:

Wishing everyone a lovely weekend,

Sally bee xx
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    It could be that your BP is up due to the pressure you are currently under. This is a stressful time in your life so it is bound to show somehow. Here come some silly words - try not to worry about it all - :grin: - yes, I know, daft, but there is nothing you can do until the results come back so try to have a good time this week-end, get out and about perhaps, to take your mind off it all. Take care. DD