Just to let you know

Options
PamieAFC1903
PamieAFC1903 Member Posts: 899
edited 28. Jan 2011, 11:35 in Community Chit-chat archive
Yesterday I had a breakdown.

My granda's passing has hit me hard and i mean hard... every day I just want to be with him.

Coming down with mild flu didnt help my emotions or anything really to be honest. And the anxiety, not sleeping hasnt helped either.

I may aswell leave the forum as I seem to have caused upset at being down, ill and depressed.

I am still not getting any help with my pains etc so I may aswell leave and just get to sorting it out myself!
I ♥ Runrig.

I live, sleep, eat and breathe Runrig!!!!!.

Comments

• jillyb1
    jillyb1 Member Posts: 1,725
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hope you're feeling a little better , Pamie . It's bad enough coping with this illness but add in losing someone you love and something has to give . I think the only person you need to apologise to is Joseph , living legend as he caught you at a bad moment when you were feeling so distraught . Stay with us on the forum , we all need to support each other and fight back against the awful arthur . Jillyb
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Pammie
    Dont leave the forum, you have added quite a lot since you came on, we had great fun on the cruise.
    You have gone through a lot lately, and will feel down, we are always here when you want to talk, but maybe its better to post in LWA.
    Sending you lots of hugs (((((((())))))
    Love
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Oh dear, Pamie, I'm so sorry that you are feeling so upset and depressed at the moment. Everything has combined against you recently, I think, and you are grieving for your granda too, which is awful for you at present. But give yourself some time, and the grief will ease eventually, although it might not seem like that just now.

Please don't leave the forum as so many people are here to support you, and you probably need that at the moment.

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • suzygirl
    suzygirl Member Posts: 2,005
    Options
    Hi, I just wanted to say, that you need some time and space at the moment. It is hard to lose someone you love, and an infection on top of that will leave you fragile and emotional.

Don't leave the forum, I am unaware of any upset, but I know the folks on here are supportive. You need support right now, and this is a good place to get it.

Keep posting to let us know how you are doing.

Take care
  • PamieAFC1903
    Options
    jillyb1 wrote:
    Hope you're feeling a little better , Pamie . It's bad enough coping with this illness but add in losing someone you love and something has to give . I think the only person you need to apologise to is Joseph , living legend as he caught you at a bad moment when you were feeling so distraught . Stay with us on the forum , we all need to support each other and fight back against the awful arthur . Jillyb

I have done but I have heard nothing, which is why i think i should just go.

I feel that some folk dont understand I have more than just the pain hitting me at any time.

I will try again once im better but not holding my breath.
    I ♥ Runrig.

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    jillyb1 wrote:

I feel that some folk dont understand I have more than just the pain hitting me at any time.

I will try again once im better but not holding my breath.
    Hi Pammie...Joseph wont hold a grudge.....hope you feel better very soon
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • PamieAFC1903
    Options
    So do I, I had to cancel going to Aberdeen today. Rearranged it for Tuesday when I'm up for my birthday.
    I ♥ Runrig.

• joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Pamie, Joseph's last message to you on the flu thread was,
    I hope that you soon recover and look forward to future postings from you.
    I know that he would not wish you to leave the forum.
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • PamieAFC1903
    Options
    I'm starting new meds tomorrow. Hopefully they will work. Well they better or I will scream!
    I ♥ Runrig.

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    do not leave no one wants that please stay will understand if you do not feel like posting for a while but stay you will get lots of help they know lots on here val
    val
  • livinglegend
    livinglegend Member Posts: 1,425
    Options
    jillyb1 wrote:
    I think the only person you need to apologise to is Joseph , living legend as he caught you at a bad moment when you were feeling so distraught .Jillyb

No apology was necessary as we all have bad days and I would have reassured you earlier if I had known. There really is no need to leave the forum.

I don't hold grudges as they can be self-defeating and considered the matter closed when I put my last posting on the cold/flu thread. Please, when you do feel better return to us and continue with your posts as everyone has something to contribute.
    Josephm0310.gif
  • jillyb1
    jillyb1 Member Posts: 1,725
    Options
    Hi , Pamie , hope you're feeling a bit stronger today , we're a funny lot on here and the beauty of it is that we're all different but going through similar kinds of problems . Guess that's what makes it such a supportive forum ; stay with us - we need you and you need us ! Jillyb
  • PamieAFC1903
    Options
    Tinkerbelle, need to be better by Sunday... I've got a date :| lmao.
    I ♥ Runrig.

• PamieAFC1903
    Options
    Only married on here lmao :P

Yeh, on Fluoxetine for my anxiety now.... still cant take the tramadol with it though.... So at moment I'm on Co-Codamol for the pain :(
    I ♥ Runrig.

• PamieAFC1903
    Options
    Only married on here lmao :P

Yeh, on Fluoxetine for my anxiety now.... still cant take the tramadol with it though.... So at moment I'm on Co-Codamol for the pain :(
    Yes its tricky guess you will struggle with just the C/Codamol but hopefully once the Fluoxetine kicks in it ll get better ... Keep chin up and I am glad your still on here few years ago I had a brush with bad anxiety and its horrible with Arthur as well any thing extra is not good it can really push us over the edge hope you have a great birthday Pamie .

Well, I'm going to Aberdeen with my mate on my birthday.... So hopefully will have a good day then and will know if I'm gona be attending Aberdeen College or not :).
    I ♥ Runrig.