Mental wasteland!.

Options
mellman01
mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
edited 28. Jan 2011, 09:57 in Community Chit-chat archive
Right I back and madder and dafter than ever!, hang on scratch that, right me thread oooooh yes!, I've amended that view actually my reasons!?, well look no further than dear old "Dave I'm ya bestist mate" Cameron I mean what drugs is he and the rest of them on?. He sells off the Harrier squadrons scraps the carrier that they were flying from well either that or will flog it off for 10p to the Indians or Bin Laden, anyway if that's not bad enough he pays for two new ones and but one wont have any planes for 10 years and the other wont ever be used and then scrapped!, WHAT!!!!?.
And it gets worse, we have apparently paid and had built 4 brand knew Nimrods at a cost of £4 billion and today they are in the process of being destroyed!. We have bankers surviving on state benefits still paying themselves massive bonuses with our money yet Captain coronary AKA the pie eating Ken Clarke is sitting high up in a tree on a very big branch due to his fat **** crowing away saying we've got 3 years of gruel and darkness before we can get back to normal, sorry Ken define fecking normal for me ya fat twerp coz if this just the start of your idea of prudence and normality then I dread to think what is coming down the pipe I dare say it's got a string on it but I wont elaborate further.
I use to think that there was a bigger picture and some altered unseen state where all or most government actions really made sense and it wasn't up to me to question things as I might be either ill informed or slightly neurotic now that view has changed and I am starting to think I am the sane one and these people are the ones who trulley need A) medicating and B) locking up for theirs and ours sake, and don't thing Labour have any more common sense, my reason?, simple Ed Ball, A) a stupid name and B) an idiot of a man, he's stands there shouting the odd about the state of the economy when he and his ilk have had 12 years driving the ship to destruction on the rocks of economic sanity and has the balls (see I told you his names was daft) to blame the other lot for it when they have only just got hold of the still warm steering wheel thingy!.
They've done bugger all apart from wander around on deck telling us were all buggered while drinking the contents of the entire duty free bar and in the same breath throwing all our nice luggage and new furniture overboard in some pathetic attempt to lighten the wreak that is sinking faster than the bloody Titanic ever did , Ed get a grip man, they have done bugger all except scrap stuff already paid for by you, sorry by us and all with IOU's you signed in our name you idiot, your argument is that of a mad mans, there is no logic and you have no memory which is the main asset for being an MP, well that and creative accounting, sorry I meant fraud, sorry Ed but you really need help, honestly so go away and get some and stop anoying me.
And to cap it all the entrie wealth of those on board has been skilfully put in all the available life rafts and at this very moment can bee seen sailling off for the safety of dry land with only the bankers and super rich in them, a bit like the Duff browns abd Bruce Ismay did back in 1912.
Right I'm off for some sedation catch you all later!.

Comments

• joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    It's a mad, mad world, Mell :shock: :shock: I've given up trying to make sense of it all :roll:

Glad to see you back on form anyway :!: :grin:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • mirabella
    mirabella Member Posts: 272
    Options
    Mellman,just might print this off and send to Sunday Times,you deserve to be heard by the rest of Britain :smile: Mirabella
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    Hi Mirabella!, that's it if for me then if you do, if I'm found dead with water in me lungs and sea weed in me ears while sitting on me sofa in my front room and they still insist it was natural causes don't call the papers screaming it's a bit odd coz they will be coming for you as well, welcome to Murdoch's version of 1984!. RIP fredom and common sense!.

but if you still want to then tell them my name is Vince cable!!!. :lol:
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    to my great friend Mell.... Oh how I've missed your ramblings Rkid. Good to see you back where you belong, sticking it to the man! Lol

Hope you are doing ok..
    :grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,447
    Options
    mell...

MELL!!!!