Hacked off.

Options
mellman01
mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
edited 30. Jan 2011, 12:59 in Community Chit-chat archive
There’s an old saying that goes thus, if you sleep with dogs you get fleas. So is really any surprised that the all to powerful news corporation that owns such sleaze driven crayon draw papers like the Sun and the news of the world (but to name a few) would not employ any method to glean some info on celebs and assorted government ministers?. Any system is hackable and mobiles are not deeply encoded the kit to do this can be purchased by anyone, even radom codes are not immune just Google Cain and Able code braking software to see what I am on about.
And is anyone telling me that the boss Rupert Murdoch didn’t know that any of this was going on after all all he has to do is read the crap they pump out and ask, how did you find this out by the way? No he knows what is going on, I bet you anything if an editor printed something that wasn’t in league with his views he would be straight on the phone
As far as I am concerned this man is a soulless emotionless capitalised who all the morals of a Hyena in heat, his paper crowed about getting Thatcher in power by the use of propaganda if I’m not mistaken and I quote “it’s the sun what done it!”, well now we see Cameron sniffing round his butt like so many leaders before him, this man should NOT be allowed to own one paper in this country and he should not be allowed anywhere near any of our so called leaders, ironically he would not be allowed to own so many media outlets and companies as he does there as he does here due to the power it holds, the yanks aren’t that spineless, I’m not saying it would stop his dark satanic evil roots from penetrating the halls of power but it would at least reduce the amount of influence he could have and the damage he could do.
Ironically Vince Cable was spot on, oddly no one asked why Mr Murdoch's reporters were taping him while they asked a specific question, one that was anti News Corp, vince obviously was known for his views so was stung my Murdoch and his Mafia stooges to shut him up and it worked a treat,but Vince was spot on with his view, it sohws you how much spying is going on by Murdoch on a daily bassis.

Comments

• lupin15
    lupin15 Member Posts: 2,182
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Good to see you back nice piece....must agree with delboy about what is printed in the press don't believe a lot of it.
  • mellman01
    Options
    It's all done to make more money out of F all really, but Murdoch is a flippin snake and should be kept out of our affairs he's acidic and dangerous and way to powerful, bottom line is if your well known ie in the public eye and don't think people are or can hack your mobile then your living in la la land, and as some say on here who cares about most of them, Kerry Katatonic will probably howling in a slurred tone just so she get's air time, same for Barbie AKA Katy slapper Price I mean who gives a hoot??.
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    I blame the loons that buy the crap that they print, all these so called celebrities, what hair style they have today, who's ben shagging who behind who's back, what exotic name they've given their children blah bloody blah... My OH is guilty of buying into this rubbish. I wouldn't line the cat litter trays with them... Total BS if you ask me. I mean, why would I want or need to know when the sites afore mentioned queen of trollops katie splice had has a colonic........
    I don't get what the interest is.....
    I mean... I can kind of understand why they'd want to hack into mp's phones, sort of.... But come on... Who would want the job of sitting listening to some dicksplash that once almost won ''big get me the skating on ice factor out of this jungle by ballroom dancing or I'll cry brother'' telling his mummy that he's pee pee'd in his big pants after drinking too much free champagne at some crappy poser party...
    Oh look Mell... Your ranting is becoming infectious.. I hope there is some cream I can get for it!? LOL
    :grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • PamieAFC1903
    PamieAFC1903 Member Posts: 899
    Options
    Now you see why I want to do Broadcast Sports Journalism lmao....

Less hassle pmsl!
    I ♥ Runrig.

I live, sleep, eat and breathe Runrig!!!!!.
  • mellman01
    Options
    Excuse me PamieAFC1903 now where in hell did you get the cartoon cock from?.
    Right now on with my rant, Murdoch is a control freak and like all good high flying business types is crafty enough not to let any s^&t stick to him, the guy’s who have been doing this are going to fall and old Chicken neck will make out he knew nothing about any of it and sack a few plebs and all will be forgotten about and that’s how he and others at the top want it.
    The bigger picture here is where a lot the info on many high profile cases come from and it’s not hacking that is 100% guilty, any so called exclusive that is in the Stun or other gutter press papers come from dedicated and professional sources, this means that quite a few coppers are on the take, the more this goes on the more will be drawn in and so it will go, it’s not good for any person accused of a crime if the press have passed judgment on them even before it’s got to court, take the odd looking landlord of the girl strangled in Bristol over Christmas, the papers had him all but strung up just because he was eccentric and not what they think of as normal, i.e. a pie eating Stella drinking fat chav who has a beer gut wears a football club T short and drives a white Transit van, and who likes nothing better than to have a good fist fight of a Saturday night down the pub and then go home to slap his bi^%h about the house because he lost.
    Nope the papers have a lot of responsibility and are allowed to do almost as they like as long as they support the government who is in at the time.
    This country is in the hands of a few propagandists who use bribes as if it were nothing more than a necessary inconvenience, and so long as it sells papers who cares if it’s the truth or not.
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    You are definitely my favourite ranter Mell Rkid! LOL
    Keep sticking it to the man my friend! :grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • PamieAFC1903
    PamieAFC1903 Member Posts: 899
    Options
    Here, i resent that people tht wear football tops are chavs....

I wear one :\ and im a punk lol.

And as for the thingymabob i cant mind lol.
    I ♥ Runrig.

I live, sleep, eat and breathe Runrig!!!!!.