Demented with all this and lack of care :(

Options
2»

Comments

• niecsey
    niecsey Member Posts: 75
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    PMSL LOL you do make me smile lol :). I dont think l will be taking any letter to them ... might be too much a chart and a letter lol, but hey good idea thanks if you think ya doc would look ! Hey have you got sheep? Or was that a joke lol?
    Not feeling as angry now guess l got a lot off my chest here sorry lol l just feel better prepared for when l next visit the quacks office! I will do my homework before l decide to change doc.. dont want to jump out of the frying pan into the fire lol would make sure someone in the practise had an interest in the said condtions first. Did look on NHS website which said them type of things would be listed but all l seen for my Gps was can speak German lol hmm maybe l might looks up ' help me for gawd sake ' in german pmsl lol you never know lol might be just what lve needed to say all along lol. So kind of you to be there for me l do appreciate it very much thanks Cris have a good day hun x
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Niecsey,

I got a failed small holding so the sheep are real... 11 years old now cus I became a veggie the first time I held a bottle for the 1st one i had :lol: Used to have a couple of acres of veg and made a decentish living doing that and a bit of relief milking.

One of the reasons I got so much oa.... :lol: What horse didn't break cows did :lol::lol: I couldn't keep the veg plots up and now scrape a living as best i can. Might do better to don the gorilla costume 9i walk like a drunken one) and go busking..... :lol::lol:

Life get hard eh?

Hey will ask what that is cus i know a German. She will tell us.

personally I think i need to learn swahelian cus half the time what they say to me seems to be in it! I kinda reached overload... hey does it show :lol::lol:

I don't think you would need to speak if you handed over a polished up version of your post above. You might need a double appointment and they might ask you choice one thing.. they are always telling me to choice one thing they will help with.... i would need a month's worth of appointments for them to get the whole picture..... i haven't got time for that even if they had :wink:

If you do have to choose one thing... its lack of care!

Been thinking about it and well there are a few things I wish I HAD done with the useless fools I was with for 12 years...... Maybe some of my failed to do list could help you.

Is there a doctor in the practice that your not so scared off. use the word scared cus I am scared of doctors now. thankfully i been seeing the rumo since 1999 so he isn't scary as such but i don't ask for a thing cus I am scared of angering him and alienating him. pathetic eh?

the pain doc well we actually get on now but been seeing her a couple of years every 3-4 months so seen a fair but of her :lol: She is also nice and has seen me at my most scared and worst so knows to be gentle with me verbally maybe?!

But if there is one... go in and just say 'i do not feel you are treating me as well as you could' Hell of an opener but my theory was it would open the door to say how badly your feeling about your care..... might get dangerous i sort of started that and ended up being told they had waisted enough money on me and not to bother them with anything to do with my known or suspected conditions... that's why i am scared of doctors.....

hell I am rambling. back to the wish i had done list.....

If you can get an appointment a week in advance send the polished version to them by hand before you go maybe? I wrote to the practice manager asking for clarification on the not bothering them thing... never sent it but I did write it :roll: :roll: Hey and people say I'm strong :lol::lol: tis good veneer :lol::lol:

Blinding flash of inspiration ..... Ask for a second opinion with a different rumo in preferably a different hospital...... Sorry that just came to me and its your best plan!

Flower that could break the circle wide open..... promise you will do that one! Tis your right to ask for a second opinion... I am sure it is....

I am certain they have to do that one! hey sorry its taken me all this shift to get to one thing i should have known from the start... i did it with a different donkey ( I gor 2) Its not stopped it being a donkey but at least it hasn't morphed into a 20 hand shire going for the biggest horse record.. my other one has of late :lol: hey and they sent me to the next hospital up and not the only one we have here come to think of it.....

that's the answer :grin: get a second opinion.

Right I am off to cuddle up to my insomnia, worries and payback. You have a good day flower and as well as second opinions ... think about changing docs... my new ones are so much better. i still scared of them but at least i will go in there....

now how to stop being scared of a hospital ward :lol: You think docs are frightening.... nothing I have ever met fills me with more dread than that one and it's every 4 months..... (((( )))) Cris who ain't been carted off yet so your safe :lol::lol: xx
  • niecsey
    Options
    Hi ya x sorry lm late in getting back to you :( well l just rode it out alone again... having a pretty rough time lack of sleep mainly due to night sweats yet if l take quilt off l am freezing cold sacrilum (sp) area pain sternum pain which l swear is connected to the sacrilum area pain seems to be a position pain... and the random lm been stabbed pains mainly in back hands and wrists and elbows and fingers arnt too good either but it will pass! Every night l tell myself right go to doc tommorow but so far l havnt.. how you doing? Im not as down as l was feeling nor frustrated thank gawd. Just a shortie off to me bed hope your all having less pain tonight thank you again xxx
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Niecsey,

Glad your feeling less frustrated and down that's always helps :wink: I think you should at some point go see the doctor again... tis good to just keep annoying them quietly at times of need.....

Hopefully you get a good night cus lack of sleep isn't a good one and well i got a double flare running juts now and sleep is a distant memory as near as :roll:

Mind the new gp's are doing over care..... i think lack of might have been easier now i come to think about it... they been playing seesaw with all, the tablets cus i got a possible ulcer that's really got inflamed and well they took all the tablets off me, except the mtx which i took my self off this week cus i am so sick of throwing up as well as the fact they really hurt....

my next venture is to try and get the mtx injections.... or a human killer :lol::lol: they given me the tablets back now but on a reduced level for the anti-inflammatories though i still say this ain't an ulcer..... had them and they don;t feel like this one at all.....

You hang in there and the too hot too cold thing takes some getting used to eh?! I got an over blanket and cook my self till I had enough them chuck it off for a bit till i start shivering them cook my self again.. maybe i should learn how to turn it down :lol:

good to see you again and hope you can get a bit of respite from the pain soon. BUT see the doctor, you never know..... Yeah like i do... they just call me in over bloods etc so its not from choice as such. hang in there Niecsey. Cris xx
  • niecsey
    Options
    Hi guys xxx sorry never got back earlier to you all l never got a notification sorry. I did go to docs last week after ld had enough l had horrendous pains in me wrists thumbs elbows etc so she ordered bloods it was a different doc she was fine........ and me bloods come back normal ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Now l dont want to have anything wrong with me and whislt its reassuring its also highly frustrating.... 2 days after l went to the docs l come out in hives on one arm lower right.. weird ...still got 2 big red spots ... the rest went. l also have a bit of a rash on me chest now and face... like little red small blisters disappear when pressed on dont knwo what the heck this is... so l guess my next step due to the night sweats is to see if my hrt can be changed... l know my probs arnt hrt related cos this has been going on for years... years before hyster last year. Anyway l rambling l hope your all doing ok? Cold weathers back so l guess you guys will be feeling it to? :( Thanks again for helping me l appreciate it x
  • niecsey
    Options
    Had to continue on new page cos there wasnt enough room on the one lve just done lol I hope you get to the bottom of your stomach issues bless ya x Youve a good sense of humour :) x Oh forgot out of desperation l seen a voucher for to see a chiropractor and have some scans that looks at your muscles on groupon for a discount price l was that frustrated and sore l thought lve nothing to loose maybe they will pick something up so lm making an appointment to go get seen too soon worth a shot I dont want any treatment been there got the tshirt made things worse.. so will let you know when lve been and what they say. xxx