Atos Medicals for ESA etc

Options
noeltone
noeltone Member Posts: 878
edited 8. Feb 2011, 20:10 in Living with Arthritis archive
Just seen om local jobs 24 ATOS are advertising for nurses on 30-34K to do medicals for DWP to get people assesed for benefits wot a good wage???

Comments

• noeltone
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Here is the brief for the jjobs

"Work was taking over my life. Now it's in balance."
    At Atos Healthcare, we offer you another way to use your clinical skills. Our Disability Assessment Division provides medical assessment services for the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP). We're looking for NMC registered RGNs with at least 3 years' post-registration general medical experience. Your role will involve undertaking medical assessments and writing reports that enable the DWP to make informed decisions about disability benefit claims.
    Travel is an integral part of this role. Upon start, we'll give you full-time training at one of our nationwide venues.
    Open Day: Norwich - Wednesday 9th February, 3.00pm-8.00pm

We're also currently recruiting for qualified Doctors and Physiotherapists.
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Chrisov,

That's a lot of money to mess up peoples lives! do you think the full time training includes the fail everyone bit?

Nice to see you and hope your keeping okish? Cris x
  • noeltone
    Options
    Hi Skezier I am fine I think you are right they want to fail everyone and most prob on failure bonus unless they think nurses will be more compassioante we live it hopeless hope best regards
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Chrisov,
    How disgusting is that, like Cris says all that money to mess with people lives, they causing people a lot of stress on top of there illness.....but do they care.. :x
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Christov,

I am sure they want fail, fail and more fail! There is no compassion or empathy in em! They wont be using nurses cus they want more compassionate people .... they might inadvertently get that as a backfire with luck but I do truly despair at what they are doing. I see folk here that have been told they can work and just am speechless!

All I can say is

Little jack Horner,
    Sat in the cornier,
    Legs all buckled and bowed,
    ATOS didn’t believe him even though xray’s showed.

Bout sum's it up for me.

Hope your ok by the way and good to see you. Cris x