Early start in the morning ...

Options
traluvie
traluvie Member Posts: 2,579
edited 11. Feb 2011, 10:03 in Living with Arthritis archive
My son is being awarded a gold certificate tomorrow in assembley...
I am so proud of him.. it's his third one this term...
I received a text from the school asking me to attend the assembly too see him receive his award..
I can't wait to see him.. I cried the first time, the second time i had doctors so i missed it and this time i feel a flare coming on.. Hardley slept last night..
I am going to be there though as i have said i am not going to let arthur beat me lol..
Will set my alarm early so i can pace myself and be ready for my early morning stroll.. My friend takes my son in the morning to help me out.. (it certainly does).. so i may text her in a minute and see if she can drop me up to the school..
I hate the mornings .. the worst part of the day.. saying that though i find the nights a struggle lately... The pain is more obvious as you are trying to relax.. more noticeable...
I'm having a right old moan aren't i.. sorry peeps lol :lol:

Anyway the bottom line is i'm getting up early which i am not looking forward too but it's all worth it to see my son get his reward..
Think that sums up my rant lol... :lol:
th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx

Comments

• Rictina
    Rictina Member Posts: 95
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    AWww bless ya sweetie, you sound such a proud Mum & quite rightly so. :smile:
    Live the dream not dream the life.

sfsf.jpg
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Awww Tracy good on you...I know you can do it..how proud you must be of your son.
    Give him a big hug from me.
    Good luck with getting there my love, I will be thinking about you.
    Love
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • madwestie
    madwestie Member Posts: 383
    Options
    Tracy i will be thinking of you in the morning sending you support. Please don't squash me i will be in the pocket of your dressing gown (with maddie of course) making sure you are ok, giving a helping hand when needed.
    you must be so proud of your son and it will be lovely for you to watch him recieve his award.

Tracey
  • caterina57
    caterina57 Member Posts: 1,424
    Options
    Hi Tracy
    Enjoy the moment get up early, see him get his reward and then go back to bed, Be a proud mum cos he will be so proud of you too!
    Cath
  • ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Options
    Hi Tracy,
    Well done to you both. You have every right to be proud of him. Rest as much as you can tonight and hopefully you will be able to have a nice weekend together.

Good luck with the Hydrox. It has helped a lot of people but it does take time to get into your system. There are alternatives to diclo’s so it might be worth asking your doctor about that.
    Lv, Ix
  • traluvie
    Options
    [quote="ironic"]Hi Tracy,
    Well done to you both. You have every right to be proud of him. Rest as much as you can tonight and hopefully you will be able to have a nice weekend together.

Good luck with the Hydrox. It has helped a lot of people but it does take time to get into your system. There are alternatives to diclo’s so it might be worth asking your doctor about that.
    Lv, Ix[/quote]

Thanks..
    I am going to mention it to doc when i see her next week about the diclofenac.. they just not agreeing with me... lol
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    I am sure that you will have a lovely time watching him get his reward, just make sure to avoid the payback by resting as soon as you can afterwards...

Be well hun....
    :grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Morning tracy
    Hope you are up this morning (sure you are, you will be excited)
    and nearly motivated for your sons award ceremony.
    Have a lovely time
    and well done to your son
    Juliepf xx
  • traluvie
    Options
    What a lovely morning seeing rhys and his beaming smile collecting his reward.. so worth the pain lol..
    Rhys got up early with me bless to give me a helping hand getting things ready and sorting breakfast and that.. he was a god send..
    Managed to get a lift there to so that helped alot..
    Am now resting and not going out for the day lol.. my elbows and wrists are playing up.. so off for a nice hot bath now..
    Thanks all for your kind words..
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Tracy
    What a lovely son you have, helping out like that...I am so glad the day went well.
    Now you enjoy your bath
    Love
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • cherrybim
    cherrybim Member Posts: 334
    Options
    That's so lovely Tracy :grin:

Millions of gold stars for your darling boy and you too :grin:

Cherry x