Separated at birth?

Options
joanlawson
joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
edited 16. Feb 2011, 14:07 in Community Chit-chat archive
I think my cat's twin brother, Larry, has just moved into Downing Street.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-12466209

He looks identical to my cat, Tommy Tucker, and his markings are just the same. My cat was a stray like Larry, so we don't know where he came from or how old he is. Could it be that he hitched a lift from London like Dick Whittington's cat in reverse :?:

It has been reported that Larry has a strong pedatory instinct, and so has Tommy. No mouse or rat would dare to wander into my garden :shock: I've just seen a reporter on the ITV news trying to hold Larry, but he wouldn't allow it, and gave her some nasty scratches. Tommy would have done the same, and he doesn't tolerate being held like that.

Tommy is a gourmet cat, so I hope the chef at Downing Street is prepared. :lol:
c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif

Comments

• caterina57
    caterina57 Member Posts: 1,424
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Joan
    It seems to me like the cat at Downing street is going to have to provide his own food:Rats rats and more Rats..... I think Tommy Tucker got the best deal!
    Cath
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Tommy's favourite food is prawns, but not just ANY prawns. They have to be Tesco Finest King prawns because none other meet his high standards of cuisine :roll: He only deigns to live with us on condition that we feed him gourmet food :lol:

I think a cat would have to be very hungry to bother catching a rat. They're lazy animals in general, and if they're being fed, they only hunt for sport............a bit like members of the aristocracy :!: :lol:
  • joanlawson
    Options
    I hope that Larry doesn't scratch the furniture at Number 10. There's rather a lot of expensive scratching posts in there. Mind you, he'd probably make a better job of running the country if they put him in charge. Cats have always got their priorities right, which is more than can be said about the government.
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Joan
    We have a cat ....well not our but next doors...called Jake, and he is the same colouring...my neighbours took in 2 more cats...so what did he do..move into ours.
    We love him to pieces....but dont dare pick him up....he is the size of a small dog...and so cuddly.
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    barbara12 wrote:
    Hi Joan
    We have a cat ....well not our but next doors...called Jake, and he is the same colouring...my neighbours took in 2 more cats...so what did he do..move into ours.
    We love him to pieces....but dont dare pick him up....he is the size of a small dog...and so cuddly.
    Barbara x
    ..........OH Barbara you do right how would you like it if a big giant scooped you up :smile::smile::smile: Tinkerbelle.
    Hi Tinks...yu right ....didnt think of it like that.....but hes nearly has big has me.. :lol::lol:
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara