£11 Billion

Options
PamieAFC1903
PamieAFC1903 Member Posts: 899
edited 19. Feb 2011, 15:39 in Community Chit-chat archive
Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich has been reported to be worth £11 billion. Yet he spends loads on a player who cant even help Chelsea beat Liverpool. Anyways!.

What would you do if you had £11 billion in your pocket?

Helping countries in need would be a thing for me, but getting my own country back on its feet would be my no1.

I would also buy Aberdeen FC off Stewart Milne (shouldnt be worth alot now since he has practically ruined it) and make the squad better.

But most of all, I would help my mum out as she has bailed me out so many times in the past :).
I ♥ Runrig.

I live, sleep, eat and breathe Runrig!!!!!.

Comments

• PamieAFC1903
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    delboy wrote:
    I'd buy an island in the sun and bugger off.

In this day n age you could buy 10 islands :lol:
    I ♥ Runrig.

• katknapp
    katknapp Member Posts: 709
    Options
    ohhh 11 billion what a wonderful dream.........first i would probably do the same as delboy and buy a beautiful sunny tropical island,then i would help all my family,and i would give money to as many charities in england as i could....rspca,childrens charities etc....you would all be welcome to my tropical island..a row of arthritic people laying on a sunny beach :lol:
  • mirabella
    mirabella Member Posts: 272
    Options
    Make the best animal rescue ever :smile:set up afforadble housing project :smile: of course see my family ok,see the world in a once in a life time trip,buy a cottage near the sea,and Gosh! how could one spend £11,billion,think maybe nominate Mellman as next Prime Minister :lol: Mirabella
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    I'm with Del big island guard dogs guns and land mins, oh and big signs saying f off everyone!, just remember that the Russian dude didn't get that sort of money being nice, he and the rest of them are Mafia, have to be you don't last five muinutes there if your nice!. Anyone remember Lintvinenko??.
  • PamieAFC1903
    Options
    Someone on my facebook said about him helping a small place in Russia, I was like hmmmm.

Nearly every male in Russia is corrupt..... mainly because if they don't do as they are told then well you get the picture.

He may try wing us with owning a VW Golf but he's Russian and he aint goten that Billions lightly.
    I ♥ Runrig.