Night Owl

Options
paddyw
paddyw Member Posts: 93
edited 20. Feb 2011, 19:33 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hey Well here i am again 2 15am up for the old painkillers! ,what on earth would we do without them?I like to live in a dream world at times and hope this RA will go away -ha ha Night time such a lonely place dont you think? Just going to give my choc labrabor a cuddle and go back to bed ,think the tabs have kicked in. If any one reading this hope you too may get some sleep soon God Bless Paddyw

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    paddyw wrote:
    Hey Well here i am again 2 15am up for the old painkillers! ,what on earth would we do without them?I like to live in a dream world at times and hope this RA will go away -ha ha Night time such a lonely place dont you think? Just going to give my choc labrabor a cuddle and go back to bed ,think the tabs have kicked in. If any one reading this hope you too may get some sleep soon God Bless Paddyw
    hi glad you had some company it is a lonely time usually some one about on here hope you are now fast asleep val
    val
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Hi Paddy

We used to have an Early Birds and Night Owls thread on here, but it seems to have disappeared at the moment. You are right that night-time can be very lonely when you are in pain, but at least you have that lovely choc. labrador for company. I hope that you will get a better night tonight.

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,446
    Options
    Hi Paddy

I am sorry you were up so late and struggling. I hope you got off in the end and bless your lovely dog for 'being there' :grin:

Love

Toni xx
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Pat,

Hope you got some sleep in the end? I have a few nights where I just don't sleep but the dogs and cats they aren't as kind as yours, they just drape about the place snoring :lol: ope you get a better night tonight. Cris x