Progress on hip and knee

Options
wendgro
wendgro Member Posts: 296
edited 20. Feb 2011, 10:32 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hello to everyone I have not been on the site for some time it helped me a lot when I had my THR and TKR I am still doing ok my hip is working quite normal and I am unaware I have had anything done to it. The knee is still giving me problems still gets quite swollen and painful all the consultant has said is time time and time!!! My other hip is not so good but I am having a lot of problems with my shoulder and upper arm at the moment I thought it was my frozen shoulder returning but I feel the pain is slightly different I was told I had arthritis and tendonitis in this joint so I am assuming the pain is coming from that got to go for a mammogram next week but don't know what I will do I can't put the arm in that position they require will have to wait and see. Nice to be back

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    hi i have to go friday for one as well and can not manage to stand in that silly position but well we will have fun trying will take pain meds before i go lol good luck val
    val
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi
    I am so glad your new hip is behaving, I am told that knees are more complex and can take longer .
    Good luck with the mammogram and dont worry about getting your arm in the position they want, just make sure you tell them about it.
    Good Luck
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara