moan

Options
valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 22. Feb 2011, 12:33 in Living with Arthritis archive
sorry this is just a moan did not sleep well mind spinning all night. feeling stressed and yes you got it now in so much pain it not good at all just felt the need to get it off my chest thanks for reading no need to reply just needed to share as home on my own lol and no one to moan to :lol: val
val

Comments

• tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Oh Val I am so sorry you are feeling so rough. If your weather is anything like it is here today (cold, wet and miserable) that doesn't help either does it? When I feel like you do, I make myself a cuppa and sit down in front of some trashy daytime telly or, if I feel I can concentrate, with a good book to try to take my mind off things a bit.

Thinking of you.

Love Tilly xxx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    You moan away, that's one of the reasons we are here. Things are not that good for you at the moment are they, either with your health and now this worry about your brother. Things will be resolved in due course valval, so try not to fret too much (yes, I know, silly words). Do as tilly suggests, pamper yourself a little - you need it and deserve it. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • valval
    Options
    thanks both of you it oldest son lol jumps first plans later lol but do think he sorting things lol
    val
  • speedalong
    speedalong Member Posts: 3,315
    Options
    Hi Val, no wonder you feel like moaning. Try and get comfy, keep warm and watch TV/read a book/surf web. WIth a bit of luck you might manage a kip and that will help too.

SPeedy
    I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Hi val
    017.gif Thought this might cheer you up.

Sorry your not feeling too good.
    Try to get in some cat naps to make up for lastnights sleep.
    Take care
    Juliepf x
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Val,

Sorry you had a bad night. Not sleeping is so bad and accentuates all the pain so much.

Hope you find a bit of time today to relax and get comfy and have a doze but more important feel better soon. Cris xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Val
    I am so sorry you are not sleeping, this makes you feel so much worse, have you not got anything to help, I do hope what ever is going on gets sorted very soon.
    Sending you some gentle hugs ((((())))
    Love
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • spacey
    spacey Member Posts: 126
    Options
    Hi Val,
    how about a cup of tea, a packet of biscuits and loose women on the telly soon!
    sending some sleepy vibes to you too x
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Options
    Hi Val, I'm so sorry you arent sleeping....I know that feeling.....its miserable in the North East today so you just ry and curl up and relax and you might sleep at bit Love
    Hileena
  • ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Options
    Hi Val,
    Sleepless nights are the pits. I hope things sort themselves out quickly for you. Try and have a soak tonight and spray some lavender on your pillow.
    Fingers crossed tomorrow will be a better day for you.
    Lv, Ix
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,446
    Options
    Hi Val

I am sorry you feel so shift....this is not like you.

You are NOT alone - we are here :grin:

please accept t4614.gif

this hug

Love Toni xx
  • katie5
    katie5 Member Posts: 242
    Options
    hi Val

sorry you're feeling low - wish i could order some sunshine to cheer us all up then we could all go for a lovely picnic - would have to take chairs though because if i sit on floor can't get back up.

big hugs

katie x
  • nanasue
    nanasue Member Posts: 465
    Options
    Hi Val, can't really add anything, just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you.

Sending ((()))
    Sue x
  • valval
    Options
    thankyou all so much sat with tears in eyes reading replys thankyou all so very much did get nap before work lol good job only do 4 hours and was quiet so no prob will nap again when had tea got warm eventually but it so damp roll on spring sending you all a big hug to say thanks
    t117013.gif
    val
    val
  • traluvie
    traluvie Member Posts: 2,579
    Options
    Hope you feel better soon luvie. . . . It's good to talk and say how you feel. . . We all understand. . . Hope you feel better soon. X
    th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx
  • traluvie
    traluvie Member Posts: 2,579
    Options
    Hope you feel better soon luvie. . . . It's good to talk and say how you feel. . . We all understand. . . Hope you feel better soon. X
    th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx
  • caterina57
    caterina57 Member Posts: 1,424
    Options
    Hi Val, Sorry that you are having problems sleeping and feel a bit rough today, this weather is certanly not helping us is it? You take care of yourself and as you say spring will soon be here.
    Cath
  • hileena111
    Options
    Oh Val, I so agree...roll on spring.....its been such a long winter.
    Glad you got a bit of a sleep.

Love
    hileena
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Good Morning val

Just checking in to see if you are feeling any more like yourself today??

It does look a bit brighter outside today and hope the world feels brighter for you today.

Love

Toni xx
  • maria09
    maria09 Member Posts: 1,905
    Options
    Hi Val
    Im so sorry you are having such a bad time this rotten weather doesnt help
    Keep warm & snuggled up
    Sending you a huggle as the kids called it when they were little (((( ))))
    Maria x
  • valval
    Options
    hi all been to town this morning should have gone yesterday lol but could not be bothered tut tut. it was better here but rain coming in now just in time to wet me as i go out the door lol slept better mind you still had to get up for pain meds 1.30 lol but were still working when woke which was nice change :smile:
    val
  • hileena111
    Options
    Hi Val,
    I'm glad you are feeling better.
    I've got avon and brochures to deliver {lunchtime now} and I'm trying to get up the energy and entusiam to go out and do it ....in this awful weather LOL
    Love
    Hileena
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Thanks for letting us know you are ok Val.

Maybe the meds will work for a bit longer tonight and you are on the mend again?

Well done for getting out - even if it did rain.

You take care

Love

toni xx