Gaddafi duck!.

mellman01
mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
edited 28. Feb 2011, 17:36 in Community Chit-chat archive
Just an observation here but does soon to be unemployed dictator and generally all round nasty person Colonel Gaddafi’s face look like it’s made out of some strange kind of putty these days :lol: ?.

Comments

• NinaKKang
    NinaKKang Member Posts: 663
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    I always thought he was a leftover from Spitting Image, personally

Nxx
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Maybe it was that red hot sun that has melted Gadhaffi Gadduck's face.. He reminds me of that really bad clay model of Lionel Richtea done by that blind bird :shock: :shock: Think it's the jowels :lol:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • tjt6768
    That's her Len... Lol

Oy Len, while you were on that excersise - Tipex West, why didn't you just WIPE EM OUT :shock: :lol:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336
    Did you have vehicles in 1963 Rehab????? :lol:

Bad Toni only joking :wink:

Serioulsy though Mel....something has gone badly wrong with that boy's face fo sure :shock:
  • coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    he is definatly a child a mother would want to deny.

where does everyone think all this unrest in the middle east end.
  • mellman01
    Flippin heck Len you could have changed history with one finger, now due to your inaction captain la la is causing all sorts of grief, mind you on the other hand I'm watching BBC news right now and he on there babbling a total load of rubbish, he's madder than me, he's really off his head I'm suprised they let him out!. See if you'd have stayed there you'd be as dappy as him Len!. :lol:
  • tjt6768
    Think the sand storms have gone to his head Mel.. Although I don't know what's wrong with gadhaffi gadhduck though, lol
    :lol:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • mellman01
    Always thought he was a loon this proves it, but what gets me is our politicians there was one twerp on the radio going on about how "we" hadn't sold them (Egypt and Libya) any arms etc that could be used on their civilians!,WHAT!!???, ye gods they live in la la land we sell all kinds of nasty kit to them, and to take the rise to new levels Cameron has turned up in Egypt with 8 arms dealers!, way to go Dave!, however I guess we have little choice as we only make weapons these days eveything else is imported even crime!.
  • tjt6768
    Bit of sugar in the petrol tank of his golf buggy, that'll stuff him up, dunt go anywhere without it, lol

e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • mellman01
    Quote rehab.

Bloody typical! You are just like Dementia my beloved, blaming me for everything

Flippin right it's your fault just think if you'd popped a cap in his mad bum we wouldn't be in this mess now so yep your in the poo for not thinking ahead mate sorry!.
    Oh looks like his wheels are still coming off and if he's thinking of legging it he's made so many enimies over the years there's a good chance no one will want him, well except us we take anyone in these day's, I can see him working for the BBC in a year or two, maybe on crime watch or songs of praise?.
    Oh one last thing this forward joined up thinking government of ours was waffling on about putting in air cover to stop the militery using aircraft to attack the protesters, now it's times like this when I want to shot my TV as we can't do it now anyway as this bunch of muppets have sold off our last carrier and all the GR3 sea Harries that were on it way to go Dave!, so you see Len lack of forward thinking was the problem, so again it's your falut as if you'd split his wig way back then we wouldn't be in this mess so your in the cack again!. :lol:
  • tjt6768
    But we wouldn't have him any other way though eh Rehab??
    :lol:
    He's as mad as a badger on crack cocaine :shock:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • mellman01
    Who me or Gaddafi Len! I think it’s him I may be slightly delusional but I know when I’m out numbered and in fear of me life unlike Gaddafi Duck, this man it totally off his head, and what’s with his face has someone replaced him with the spiting image puppet for god’s sake?.
    Anyway it’s time like this when a little voice might well be saying in the Prime ministers head, “tell you what I think scrapping our aircraft carrier and all it’s Harries might just have been a bit of a stupid idea?”.
    But then again maybe not I mean he’s probably really busy burning all the end user certificates he and other hypocritical leaders have happily signed in the past, I mean democracy hey!, it’s something you tell the plebs about to confuse their lickle Larger addled brains whenever you want to toddle off to somewhere like Egypt to sell even more weapons but not actually say that’s the only reason your going.
    Anyway good luck to Egypt and Libyans I hope it all works out for them this time, oil for them has been more of a curse than a gift.
    Now I hope Cameron can get his head around the fact that he is totally out of step here, twitter is leading the charge and the day of the sound bite propaganda road show is dying a well overdue death, you can fool some people sometimes but you can’t fool all the people all the time Dave.
    And they wonder why so many off us don’t bother voting these days!, I ask you.
    They never got the expenses scandal anger or the bank bonus cop out so I guess were never going to get any sense out of any of them regardless of political leaning, their all the same deep down, corrupt and self centred.
  • tjt6768
    I don't know what all the fuss is about, according to Senior G'duck there are no problems, no protests on the streets and his people love him and would gladly give their lives for him..

I mean, why would he lie :shock: :shock: :lol::lol:

He's madder than Hanibal Lector trapped in an eternal void of whakiness, cocooned in the snuggly wuggly blanket of wibble, which in turn is held in the hands of Idi Amin... :???:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP